Author Topic: Kamala Harris again compares the end of Roe v. Wade to slavery and tells NAACP conference she instru  (Read 549 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris again compares the end of Roe v. Wade to slavery and tells NAACP conference she instructed her team to produce Venn diagrams on states restricting abortion and the right to vote

Kamala Harris compared the overturn of Roe v. Wade to slavery in America
    Remarks came at the NAACP conference in Atlantic City, New Jersey on Monday
    'We know our country has a history of claiming ownership over human bodies'
    She continued: 'Today, extremists so-called leaders are criminalizing doctors and punishing women from making healthcare decisions for themselves'
    Vice President said she asked her staff to make a Venn diagram of states with strict voter ID laws and bans on abortion
    Claims there are 10 such states

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:11 EDT, 18 July 2022 | Updated: 16:49 EDT, 18 July 2022

Kamala Harris compared on Monday the overturn of Roe v. Wade last month to slavery during a speech to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) convention.

'We know, NAACP, that our country has a history of claiming ownership over human bodies,' the first minority and female vice president said to massive jeers of agreement from the crowd in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

She added: 'Today, extremists so-called leaders are criminalizing doctors and punishing women from making healthcare decisions for themselves.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11025401/Kamala-Harris-compares-end-Roe-v-Wade-slavery-remarks-NAACP-conference.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Wow!  That is so dumb it's insulting.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Burgess Owens
@BurgessOwens
1h
My great-great grandpa was brought here in shackles. I cannot imagine the look on his face if he heard you compare that to not being able to murder unborn babies.
5:34 PM · Jul 18, 2022·

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1549067405204283393
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Margeret Sanger was a racist that despised black people, and was the big push at the beginning of the abortion movement.  Odd how a plantation black would posture that the opposite of what it was?  Of course plantation blacks get well paid to betray their own people.  Just like whites in todays politics betray their own nation, and think nothing of it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self