Author Topic: Democrat Senators Support Lisa Murkowski’s Reelection Against Trump-Endorsed Kelly Tshibaka  (Read 614 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Senators Support Lisa Murkowski’s Reelection Against Trump-Endorsed Kelly Tshibaka

Wendell Husebø 18 Jul 2022

Senate Democrats are supporting establishment Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s (R-AK) reelection on August 16 against Trump-endorsed candidate Kelly Tshibaka.

While polling shows a close race between Murkowski and Tshibaka, establishment Democrats are falling in line to support of the incumbent senator. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) has offered to campaign for Murkowski, while Sen. Angus King (I-ME) has donated $5,000 to her campaign fund. The senator has also earned verbal support from Democrat Sens. Mark Warner (D-VA), Joe Manchin (D-WV), Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), and Maria Cantwell (D-WA).

“She has the highest integrity quotient that I’ve seen,” King told Politico upon donating across the aisle. “If you’re of a persuasion that nothing should get done, she’s not your person.”

Embattled Shaheen said she would campaign for Murkowski so the establishment Republican returns to Congress. “I hope she’s going to come back,” Shaheen said. “I told her I’d be happy to campaign for her, if she thought that helped.”

Far-left Cantwell from Washington State also praised Murkowski for being a great senator for Alaska. “Sen. Murkowski stands up for Alaska,” Cantwell told Politico “And that’s what Alaska needs.”

Democrat support for Murkowski’s reelection bid comes as the senator admitted in April she may not win the primary election against Tshibaka. “I may not be re-elected,” she told the New York Times.

“It may be that Alaskans say, ‘Nope, we want to go with an absolute, down-the-line, always, always, 100-percent, never-question, rubber-stamp Republican,’” she said about Tshibaka who is leading in the polls.

The pressure on Murkowski is mounting after she backed many Democrat priorities in the Senate, including implementing gun control, confirming Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, attempting to impeach former President Donald Trump, and helping President Biden pass massive spending bills.

Tshibaka, who has won the endorsement of both the Alaskan Republican Party and former president Trump, slammed Murkowski for being a two-faced establishment Republican.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/07/18/democrat-senators-support-lisa-murkowskis-reelection-trump-endorsed-tshibaka/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course, they do! Why wouldn't they?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's like they are writing a campaign ad for Tshibaka against Murkowski :silly:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Murcowski.....

Gun control advocate in a state where residents have to defend themselves against Moose and Grizzlies?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.