Author Topic: Anthony Fauci Announces Planned Retirement: ‘We’re Going to Be Living with’ Coronavirus  (Read 1068 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci Announces Planned Retirement: ‘We’re Going to Be Living with’ Coronavirus

Charlie Spiering 18 Jul 2022

Dr. Anthony Fauci announced his plan to retire at the end of President Joe Biden’s term in a new interview published Monday, lamenting Americans were no longer listening to his recommendations on masking or vaccines.

Fauci, Biden’s chief medical adviser to the White House, acknowledged in an interview with Politico that the coronavirus would outlast his professional career in medicine.

“We’re in a pattern now. If somebody says, ‘You’ll leave when we don’t have Covid anymore,’ then I will be 105. I think we’re going to be living with this,” he said.

Fauci did not specify a date but presumably plans to leave after Biden’s first term in office.

He predicted Republicans would start to investigate him if they take leadership in the House of Representatives in November, but insisted that was not why he planned to retire.

“They’re going to try and come after me, anyway. I mean, probably less so if I’m not in the job,” Fauci said.

He expressed regret Americans were no longer listening to his recommendations on masking or vaccines.

“It’s becoming more and more difficult to get people to listen, because even the people who are compliant want this behind them,” Fauci said, pleading for Americans to continue wearing masks in certain situations and getting regular booster shots of the coronavirus vaccine.

The rise in coronavirus cases is blamed on the new BA.5 variant.

In an interview with ABC News last week, Fauci continued to stress the importance of wearing masks.

“Just because people are not wearing masks is not a reason for you not to wear a mask,” he said. “You can still protect yourself very well with a properly fitted, adequate mask.”

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2022/07/18/anthony-fauci-announces-planned-retirement-were-going-to-be-living-with-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Just go, already, you loathsome gnome.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
“They’re going to try and come after me, anyway. I mean, probably less so if I’m not in the job,” Fauci said.

You spineless coward. If you feel/felt so strongly about all this, stand up for yourself. Defend your decisions.
I really hope Rand Paul goes after him.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline LadyLiberty

Sure, lol. Just like the left forgot about Trump after he left office.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

You spineless coward. If you feel/felt so strongly about all this, stand up for yourself. Defend your decisions.

Rand Paul alone is not nearly enough! WE need to get off our posteriors and raise HELL!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Rand Paul alone is not nearly enough! WE need to get off our posteriors and raise HELL!

True, but Rand Paul seems to irritate Fauci the most.  :whistle:
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline Kamaji

Hope you have a fatal cardiac arrest the first week of retirement, Dr. "Mengele" Fauci.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
True, but Rand Paul seems to irritate Fauci the most.  :whistle:

Only because he is a sitting senator that the media finds difficult to completely ignore.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tom Cotton
@TomCottonAR

Fauci pushed for lockdowns, mandates, and firing every American who chose not to take the vaccine.

Now he want to "put COVID politicization behind him"?

What a farce.

9:23 AM · Jul 18, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Thank you for the Covid, Chinese Communist Party!

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
.@libbyemmons tells @JackPosobiec in Dr. Birx New book it says she was hiding the data to achieve lockdowns. There wasn’t enough domestic data so they was using data from Italy, South Korea, and China. pic.twitter.com/XJAPHA3lvy— The Dirty Truth (Josh) (@AKA_RealDirty) July 18, 2022

Crime of the century!

And no one is going to do a damned thing about it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah we are going to be living with it until the communists in charge are flushed down the toilet of history, but justice would be the evil elf spawn dying with it!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I hope he is pursued and prosecuted, at least the full extent of his perfidy for profit revealed to the world.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Dr. Anthony Fauci announced his plan to retire at the end of President Joe Biden’s term"

Why wait?
Go.
Go now.

Offline LMAO

Tom Cotton
@TomCottonAR

Fauci pushed for lockdowns, mandates, and firing every American who chose not to take the vaccine.

Now he want to "put COVID politicization behind him"?

What a farce.

9:23 AM · Jul 18, 2022  Twitter Web App

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Dr. Anthony Fauci announced his plan to retire at the end of President Joe Biden’s term"

Why wait?
Go.
Go now.
More money than POTUS makes a year. That's why. Hard to give up that nearly half million a year in fun tickets while you know you aren't going to be held accountable for any of the foul-ups you make. Set one foot into another GOP run administration, that might not be the case.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

That lousy, evil son-of-a-biotch deserves to be behind bars!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.