Author Topic: Watch: This Cori Bush Activist Thinks Being a Jew Is a ‘Crime Worthy of the Rope’  (Read 356 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: This Cori Bush Activist Thinks Being a Jew Is a ‘Crime Worthy of the Rope’

Deborah Brand 18 Jul 2022

Squad member Rep. Cori Bush (D., Mo.), who claims to “unequivocally condemn” anti-Semitism, has for years maintained a close working relationship with Neveen Ayesh, an activist who thinks Israel should “burn to ashes” along with all the Jews inside it.

Bush has been associated with Ayesh for at least the past five years, watchdog group Canary Mission said in a new video exposing Ayesh’s past vitriolic tweets.

Ayesh in the past tweeted, “#ThingsWeAllHate Jews,” in addition to “never trust a Jew.”

“I tried befriending a Jew once. Worst idea ever.”

“I want to set Israel on fire with my own hands & watch it burn to ashes along with every Israeli in it,” Ayesh wrote in 2014.

She wrote shortly thereafter: “Once again I want to personally set Israel & all the Israelis in it on fire & watch them burn to ashes. Burn you bastards #IHateYou.”

“I hope I will be alive to witness the death of Israel,” another tweet said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2022/07/18/watch-this-cori-bush-activist-thinks-being-a-jew-is-a-crime-worthy-of-the-rope/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This could fall in the category of “what would the reaction of the press be if Trump or someone associated with  Trump did this?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

This could fall in the category of “what would the reaction of the press be if Trump or someone associated with  Trump did this?”

Yup.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Antisemitism on the Left is not at all new. I believe that she represents 50% or more of all so called 'Liberals'. Try walking on any college campus with a yarmulke or an Israeli flag. You would not make a hundred yards before winding up in a fight. Today and in history, Leftist groups are almost always anti-Jew.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

I feel the way she does about jews about Islam and all Muslims. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cori Bush?
Got to post it again:
She's a commie, Jim...