Author Topic: Feeding Him Drugs to Function? Fox Host Makes Major Claim about How Obama, Democrats are Keeping Bid  (Read 230 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feeding Him Drugs to Function? Fox Host Makes Major Claim about How Obama, Democrats are Keeping Biden Semi-Functional [VIDEO]

by Will
about 4 hours ago

During a recent broadcast of Sunday Morning Futures, one in which Bartiromo’s guest, current Texas GOP Representative and former White House physician Ronny Jackson, suggested that Biden has a cognitive disease that’s rendering him gradually more and more mentally unfit for office, Bartiromo herself made a couple of major claims about what’s going on in the Biden White House.

Particularly, she insinuated both that former President Barack Obama is involved in running the Biden White House and that the Democrats are having to keep Biden on a supply of drugs to get him functional when he’s out in public.

Speaking on the drugs to function point in a brief monologue in which she also hinted that Obama is involved, Bartiromo said:

“Well, I mean, congressman, there were signs that Joe Biden was declining during the 2020 campaign. I mean, let’s face it. He stayed in the basement the whole time during the campaign.

“So who knew what when? Are they hiding this and feeding him drugs to allow him to function? I know he goes home to Delaware a lot, more than any other president. So I guess my question is, what did Obama know? What did Jill Biden know? And who’s running the White House right now and are they covering up for these mental issues?“

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/feeding-him-drugs-to-function-fox-host-makes-major-claim-about-how-obama-democrats-are-keeping-biden-semi-functional-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

I am curious what these drugs are. There are many family members of Alzheimer's patients that would love to have even a small amount of time with semi-lucidity.

But there is no doubt there is something going on with Joe.

Offline libertybele

I am curious what these drugs are. There are many family members of Alzheimer's patients that would love to have even a small amount of time with semi-lucidity.

But there is no doubt there is something going on with Joe.

I was thinking along the same lines.  What drugs are they giving him that aren't made available to us common folk?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.