Author Topic: New San Francisco DA cleans house after Chesa Boudin's ouster; fires 15 employees and announces new  (Read 767 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 17, 2022 2:32pm EDT
New San Francisco DA cleans house after Chesa Boudin's ouster; fires 15 employees and announces new hires
District Attorney Brooke Jenkins says changes to management will ‘restore a sense of safety in San Francisco’

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

The new district attorney in San Francisco is cleaning house after the ouster of her embattled progressive predecessor Chesa Boudin, firing at least 15 employees from the prosecutor’s office.

San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins, whom Mayor London Breed swore in eight days prior, issued a statement Friday saying she made "difficult, but important changes to my management team and staff that will help advance my vision to restore a sense of safety in San Francisco by holding serious and repeat offenders accountable and implementing smart criminal justice reforms."

"I promised the public that I would restore accountability and consequences to the criminal justice system while advancing smart reforms responsibly," Jenkins said in the statement, reported by SF Gate. "My new management team, which will include the addition of three women of color, with decades of prosecutorial experience at the highest levels, will help our office deliver on that promise. I have full faith and confidence that these women will promote and protect public safety while delivering justice in all of its various forms."

Among those on Jenkins’ chopping block was Managing Attorney Arcelia Hurtado, who served as the district attorney’s representative on the city’s Innocence Commission, which Boudin established in 2020 to investigate potential wrongful convictions in San Francisco. Hurtado took to Twitter to express her frustration after losing her job.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-san-francisco-da-cleans-house-chesa-boudins-ouster-fires-15-employees-announces-new-hires
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

It's a start. Let's hope they now take their job - prosecuting criminals - seriously.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

From what I've read, Jenkins had resigned from Boudin's DA office and was a leader in the effort to oust him. Giving the boot to some of his lackeys is a good start, albeit low hanging fruit. The day to day work of getting and keeping thugs and thug-wannabes of the streets will be the hard slog. I don't know whether her making a point about the skin color and gender of her hirees was an empty sop to SF Progs or something worse. A FB friend who works in SF mentioned an incident during their BART ride in which a crazy decided to spray pepper spray around the BART car. If Jenkins really does try to improve things in SF, that's going to take a lot of work ... and doing so might not make her popular with the various activist groups who are insiders with some in the Board of Stuporvisors.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wish her good luck!