Author Topic: Sen. Romney Approves of Biden’s Meeting With Saudi Crown Prince  (Read 739 times)

Online libertybele

Such a stark contrast to Cruz's viewpoint.  Mittens strikes again!

Sen. Romney Approves of Biden’s Meeting With Saudi Crown Prince

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said he approves of President Joe Biden meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman today, adding that it is necessary to foreign nations and express American ideas “whether they're friends or not friends.”

At the U.S. Capitol, CNS News asked Senator Romney, “Do you think it's appropriate for President Biden to travel to Saudi Arabia to meet with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman?”

Romney said, “I think it's appropriate to travel to countries throughout the world, whether they're friends or not friends, and to express our point of view and to tell them what we think would enable them to be fully in our good graces.”.......

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/lucy-collins/sen-romney-approves-bidens-meeting-saudi-crown-prince
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Sen. Romney Approves of Biden’s Meeting With Saudi Crown Prince
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 08:22:51 pm »
Such an embarrassment to all Americans. Yes, I mean both Mittens and Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 09:13:37 pm »
Traitor Joe is worse than Obummer when it comes to foreign policy. He might as well have just pulled down his diaper and bent over for the Saudi prince. As far as the other idiot it more like Romney who?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 01:08:27 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 01:12:22 pm »
Romney, WTF is wrong with you?!

... press may turn against Biden because he fist-bumped Mohammed bin Salman, the alleged murder of journalist, Jamal Khashoggi.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 01:13:03 pm »
Such an embarrassment to all Americans. Yes, I mean both Mittens and Biden.

Mittens will run again in '24 and with his niece as head of the RNC would could possibly happen?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 01:13:51 pm »
Romney, WTF is wrong with you?!

... press may turn against Biden because he fist-bumped Mohammed bin Salman, the alleged murder of journalist, Jamal Khashoggi.

Well, at least Joe didn't bow before him.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2022, 04:15:39 pm »
Is there anything that Biden does  that Romney doesn’t approve?

Remember in 2012 conservative talk radio told us we have to vote for him? Those of us who knew him and refused to cast a ballot for him turned out to be very right
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2022, 06:07:05 pm »
Well, at least Joe didn't bow before him.  *****rollingeyes*****

Only because he can't bend his spine or his knees.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2022, 06:28:43 pm »
Only because he can't bend his spine or his knees.

888high58888