Author Topic: Dem Rep. Jayapal: Uptick in Violence ‘Consequence’ of Trump Unleashing Racism [Trump's fault]  (Read 536 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Jayapal: Uptick in Violence ‘Consequence’ of Trump Unleashing Racism

Pam Key 17 Jul 2022

Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” accused former President Donald Trump of unleashing violence and white supremacy, which is causing an uptick in political violence.

Discussing a man with a gun being arrested at her house, Jayapal said, “This is a scary time, for me, for my family. This man, the investigation is ongoing, and there are still charges that need to be filed, evidence that needs to be collected, but the reality is, this was not a coincidence. It is not a coincidence that he targeted a prominent woman of color, who has been on the front lines of fighting for a just, an equitable society and has been fighting against white supremacy and racism.”

She added, “I think it is just important to understand that this violence has been unleashed. It’s not that racism and white supremacy have not existed in our country. Jonathan, you know that very well. But what has happened is, the person that occupied the White House, the highest office in the land, actually used, and unleashed, and mobilized all of that violence, and white supremacy, using the tools of the federal government. Using bans on Muslims, ban on Trans folks, calling out people to be racist. Working with the most racist white supremacist, violent extremist groups, including the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys. And then, of course, using lies and misinformation, disinformation, to try to steal an election, and stage a coup. So, I feel like the violence that is directed, particularly at us as people of color, and very prominent outspoken people of color, who are fighting for justice, in our country, is really a consequence of all of that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/17/dem-rep-jayapal-uptick-in-violence-consequence-of-trump-unleashing-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

How was it possible to get that much bullshit in one take?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

Most of the violence in this country is coming from areas her party has controlled for decades following the same policies she supports
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I was just talking about how the Dems are still obsessed with Trump.
Even though he has been gone for two years.
Trump is a God to the Democrats. They would do anything to get him back.
They do not even know how much we are laughing at them.

No matter what happens anywhere in America or in the world, Trump is there.
He has the whole world ... in his hands
He has the whole world ... in his hands
He has the wind and the rain ... in his hands
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Like AOC, she seems addled when the violence is targeted toward people like her, but unconcerned when it is targeted toward Supreme Court justices, store owners and just about anyone else.

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, gangs of red-hatted MAGA types are riding down the streets of many large American cities gunning down innocent Dem voters. Sure thing.  :whistle:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She's a commie, Jim...