Author Topic: Regime Propaganda, Ray Epps, and the New York Times By Roger Kimball  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Regime Propaganda, Ray Epps, and the New York Times
In order to understand what the Times is up to, one needs to approach its stories as one would approach those emitted by the Soviet Union or other totalitarian regimes.
By Roger Kimball
July 16, 2022

Is the New York Times playing four-dimensional chess?

Or is it only tic-tac-toe with a three-year-old?

I ask because I cannot quite fathom the Times’ latest intervention into the January 6 miniseries, its aromatic aria bewailing the fate of Ray Epps.

Who is Ray Epps?

We don’t really know—not yet.

In the immediate aftermath of the January 6 jamboree, he was on the Stasi’s—er, the FBI’s—list of most wanted “domestic extremists,” “insurrectionists,” etc.

He was also a star of several videos, a right-out-of-central-casting, MAGA-hat-wearing Trump nut telling anyone who would listen on the evening of January 5 that the next day they had to go “into the Capitol, into the Capitol.”

Into the Capitol, not “to” the Capitol. You see the difference.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/16/regime-propaganda-ray-epps-and-the-new-york-times/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Regime Propaganda, Ray Epps, and the New York Times By Roger Kimball
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 02:43:33 pm »
Dims are in mortal fear of losing house oversight.

Epps will get interviewed and forced to testify in manner that will mimic a proctology exam. 

We all know the dots.....

Epps is the pen to connect them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Regime Propaganda, Ray Epps, and the New York Times By Roger Kimball
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 12:06:43 pm »
Re:  Ray Epps"  "His lawyer is a ten year veteran of the Phoenix FBI office. The very office whose agents actually denied knowledge of Epps' existence when they confronted journalists who went to Epps' ranch."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1549076858100224001