Author Topic: Michelle Obama’s Changing Sexual Identity  (Read 933 times)

Online corbe

Michelle Obama’s Changing Sexual Identity
« on: July 17, 2022, 12:21:25 am »
Michelle Obama’s Changing Sexual Identity

By Joel Gilbert

In promoting my new film and accompanying book, Michelle Obama 2024: Her Real Life Story and Plan for Power, I am asked one question far more often than any other. Is Michelle Obama a dude? In fact, it’s everywhere! Here is a sample of reader comments from Jack Cashill’s recent review of my film in WND:

Big Mike's born-with XY chromosomes

Michelle Obama IS NOT A WOMAN but a Man in Drag

Blatantly obvious Trannie

A drag queen President? Are you kidding?

Michael LaVaugtin Robinson, he still has his man parts

In my research on Barack and Michelle Obama, an exercise the major media have avoided, I find myself having to deal with this rumor as well as those about Barack’s sexual orientation. In 2014, comedienne Joan Rivers fueled both rumors in responding to a TMZ reporter who innocently asked her whether the U.S. would ever elect a gay president.

“We already have it with Obama, so let’s just calm down,” said Rivers, before adding, “You know Michelle is a tranny.” When asked to clarify her shocking remark, she articulated slowly, “A trans-gen-der. We all know.” River’s comments quickly fueled social media postings of photos depicting Michelle as a man, and close-up slow-motion videos of her dancing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show purporting to show something suspicious in her pants. Less than two months later, Rivers died as a result of what was supposed to be a minor throat procedure. Needless to say, her death cranked up the rumor mill, which quickly produced “Michelle and Barack are homosexual men with adopted children” and “Michelle Robinson was once a college football linebacker for the Colorado Buffalos”. At the time, I thought it was all mean-spirited nonsense, perhaps out of frustration over Michelle Obama’s America bashing politics.

<..snip..>

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/michelle_obamas_changing_sexual_identity.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Farish

• Hail to the Redskins!
Re: Michelle Obama’s Changing Sexual Identity
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 06:45:57 pm »
Pure bait and switch clickbait. And anyone who seriously thinks Michelle Obama is going to run for president in 2024 is not paying attention.
Some of it's magic
And some of it's tragic
But I've had a good life
All the way--Buffett

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 05:37:22 pm »
I say anything is possible with the Democommies.  ANYTHING!!

You have AOC thinking about running for POTUS!  Communist!  Who would ever have thought this possible 30 years ago?

Bernie Sanders...communist...talking about running again.  Communist!!!

Hillary EVERYONE DIES IN HER PATH Clinton...she is thinking of running again.

Joe Biden, dead from the neck up, is talking about running again.

The great wonderful Governor of California, Gavin Newsom is contemplating running for POTUS!

...and don't be surprised if Cuomo still thinks the world would accept him as POTUS.

THEY ARE ALL F***ING INSANE.  LITERALLY!!!

And what is worse is that half of America think these charlatans represent them.  How pathetic is that?!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

And if that video was not doctored up, there is no question Michelle is a man.  That was a big package bouncing around when he was dancing with Ellen DeGeneres. 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 05:45:30 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 06:03:58 pm »
Just call Mooch Hermie..... :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 05:18:30 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.