Author Topic: Cruz: First Act of GOP-led Congress Should Be Mayorkas Impeachment — ‘The Body Bags Are Piling Up’  (Read 923 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cruz: First Act of GOP-led Congress Should Be Mayorkas Impeachment — ‘The Body Bags Are Piling Up’

Jeff Poor 16 Jul 2022

Friday on FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) pledged action against the Biden administration for how it has handled the crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border.

The Texas Republican laid out many of the problems with President Joe Biden’s border and immigration policy. He also said the impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas should be a priority should Republicans win back Congress.

Remarks as follows:

You know, on the banks of the Rio Grande just in the grass, you found wristbands which I found on the ground here, a couple of white ones. Here’s a pink one, here’s a green one, and they’re all color-coded. This is a yellow one.

All of these are color coded for how many thousands of dollars the people wearing them owe the cartels. This yellow one is tiny. This was obviously worn by a child, it’s not broken the child’s hand was small enough to slip it off without it. This is a little child, a little girl, a little boy who is now in America and finds herself or himself owing drug cartels thousands of dollars.

And what happens next is that these kids the Biden administration ships them to every city in America, even if you don’t live on the southern border, you’re in a border town because there are kids in your town, there are 14, 15, 16 year old boys who owe the drug cartels thousands of dollars. They’re working for the drug cartels, committing crimes in your town.

And as bad as that is, the girls have it worse, because the girls find them over and over again trapped in sex slavery. This is immoral. It is horrific and, Sean, there’s a reason that Joe Biden hasn’t been to the border once as president. There’s a reason Kamala Harris has not been to the Rio Grande Valley once as vice president even though she’s supposedly border czar, because you can’t look at this horror and defend it.

Joe Biden found the time to go to Saudi Arabia but not to the southern border to the worst illegal immigration in 62 years.

And I got to say, Sean, the body bags are piling up. We saw just a few weeks ago, over 50 illegal immigrants in a tractor-trailer outside of San Antonio die of heat exposure, including kids as young as 13. Last year, we had a hundred thousand people die of drug overdoses with this fentanyl exposure explosion and the Joe Biden body bags keep getting worse and worse and worse.

And, Sean, the only good thing of all of this horror is its opening people’s eyes. I think November is going to be a red tidal wave. I think South Texas is going to turn red. And if and when Republicans retake Congress, I believe one of the very first priorities is that we should impeach Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. I think the House will do that and the Senate needs to conduct a trial. We need to put on a trial and put on the evidence of the people that are suffering and dying as a result of Joe Biden’s dereliction of duty.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/16/cruz-first-act-of-gop-led-congress-should-be-mayorkas-impeachment-the-body-bags-are-piling-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Ted is hoping for a GOP Congress.  I think he needs to open his eyes; certainly he's smart enough to realize that nothing has been done to keep the DEMS from stealing another election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Thing is they'll just replace him with some other worthless goon, if we can even get him impeached.

There needs to be a different strategy. First thing they really need to do is get rid of Mitch McConnell and the other squish leadership.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 10:39:44 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How about freeing the J6 political prisoners.....is this on your agenda, Ted?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG

Pamela Hemphill, 69 yr old cancer patient, going to jail for one misdemeanor count of demonstrating, picketing, or parading in a Capitol building.

I’m appalled beyond words.

How many rioters whose criminal charges were eventually dropped did Kamala & Omar bail out of jail?

6:04 PM · Jul 14, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Jenifa Breeze
@BreezeJenifa
·6h

I spoke with my mom J6 defendant Pamela Hemphill today and she said they have her in the big house with lifers, not the camp! She told me to let the world know because no misdemeanors are in the big house. She said you don’t want to send your worst enemy there!

« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 03:46:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Killer Clouds

Why hasn't the right to a speedy trial been invoked by the J6 prisoners? This is a honest question I don't understand. Can I get a legitimate answer please? No BS. I don't understand how they can be held without charges.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why hasn't the right to a speedy trial been invoked by the J6 prisoners? This is a honest question I don't understand. Can I get a legitimate answer please? No BS. I don't understand how they can be held without charges.
No one has invoked Habeas Corpus?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

How about freeing the J6 political prisoners.....is this on your agenda, Ted?

Jenifa Breeze
@BreezeJenifa
·6h

I spoke with my mom J6 defendant Pamela Hemphill today and she said they have her in the big house with lifers, not the camp! She told me to let the world know because no misdemeanors are in the big house. She said you don’t want to send your worst enemy there!

The only one that is a voice for the J6 political prisoners is MJT and Beck has done a few interviews.  Otherwise, Congress has been quiet.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Exactly. It would be a far great defeat for the Dems if that whole thing got blown up and the J6 prisoners released.

That and we can't get Biden removed if we tried, and if we do we go down a couple of levels to Kamalashamalamadingdong.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Exactly. It would be a far great defeat for the Dems if that whole thing got blown up and the J6 prisoners released.

That and we can't get Biden removed if we tried, and if we do we go down a couple of levels to Kamalashamalamadingdong.

In case you haven't noticed, that "take care that the laws are faithfully executed" thing is completely out the window now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have zero doubt some of these girl children are sexually abused,but I have to question how many of them this happens to. I suspect it is a very small percentage because I suspect most men are as repulsed by the mere thought of it as I am.

Not only that,but you don't want me to catch you raping a child,either. Not sure what form they will take,but I am sure that very painful things will happen to you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!