Author Topic: GOP Needs to Be Outside the Margin of Magic Mail-In Ballots in November  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Needs to Be Outside the Margin of Magic Mail-In Ballots in November
By Stephen Kruiser Jul 15, 2022 8:23 PM ET

As the all-important midterm elections of 2022 get closer, it’s more pressing than ever for the GOP to prepare for whatever shenanigans-laden curveballs the Dems are sure to throw at them. One would hope that the Republicans are finally aware that it’s always a matter of “when” and not “if” the Democrats will try to underhandedly game an election, especially after the debacle of 2020.

During the Obama years, I used to say that any GOP candidate had to make sure that he or she was “outside the margin of ACORN.” I’ve updated that to “outside the margin of magic mail-in ballots.”

I will never back away from my contention that vote-by-mail is a fraud-fest. The fact that the Democrats keep trying to make it universal and not based on preference or need is all the proof any sane person should require to come to that conclusion.

Democrats used to say that there was “no voter fraud.” They’ve recently begun saying that there is no “widespread voter fraud.” I’m old-fashioned; I’d prefer there be no voter fraud at all.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/07/15/gop-needs-to-be-outside-the-margin-of-magic-mail-in-ballots-in-november-n1612906

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34