Author Topic: Biden and Israeli PM pledge no nukes for Iran, will join other nations in confronting Iran  (Read 657 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 14, 2022 9:07am EDT
Biden and Israeli PM pledge no nukes for Iran, will join other nations in confronting Iran
Lapid said if Iran continues to deceive the world, 'they will pay a heavy price'
By Ruth Marks Eglash | Fox News

JERUSALEM, Israel – President Joe Biden signed a declaration in Jerusalem Thursday pledging never to allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapons and committing to partnering with other countries to confront Tehran’s aggression and destabilizing activities in the region.

The Jerusalem U.S.-Israel Strategic Partnership Joint Declaration was announced following a bilateral summit between Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapidin the Israeli capital. This reaffirms the U.S. strategic commitments to its closest ally and seeks to expand the longstanding security relationship between the countries. It also promises to broaden and build upon the Abraham Accords normalization agreements initiated by former President Donald Trump in 2020.

Biden said that a nuclear armed Iran would be a threat to all. "Ensuring Iran never obtains a nuclear weapon is of vital security interest to Israel and the United States and for the rest of the world as well," said Biden in a press conference following the signing. "I continue to believe that diplomacy is the best way to achieve this outcome, and we'll continue to work with Israel to counter other threats from Iran throughout the region."

Lapid said words and diplomacy alone would not stop Iran.

"The only thing that will stop Iran is knowing that if they continue to develop their nuclear program the free world will use force," he said, adding, "The only way to stop them is to put a credible military threat on the table."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-and-israeli-pm-pledge-no-nukes-for-iran-will-join-other-nations-in-confronting-iran
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Another piece of paper with a U.S. signature that isn't worth the ink it's written in.

Offline mountaineer

Hasn't that horse already left the barn?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh goody, just one more instance of Joe lying to an ally and the world while actively working to assist Iran in its nuclear ambitions.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I put this one up there with "We won't abandon Afghanistan in retreat".

The Jews are smart enough to know a serial liar when they see one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama, his aides and his ilk, dominate the Biden administration which is full of clowns fools and idiots. Obama was the biggest supporter of the terrorist State of Iran since Jimmy Carter. He flew America's cutting edge most advanced stealth drone on to a runway in Iran and landed it, undamaged. A gift from Obama to the Mullahs. This was before he gave the blood soaked Mullah's authoritarian religious theocracy Billions and Billions of American dollars, in cash, on pallets.

StMaartenNews- News Views Reviews & Interviews

Even if Biden believes what he is saying (which the whole world doubts), it would not matter.
Biden is not in charge. Biden is not calling the shots. And since Obama and his Islamophilic crew LOVE Iran, nothing will change.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 09:58:05 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Hopefully Israel know LIEden well enough not to trust any word he says, including "The", "A", and "And".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I put this one up there with "We won't abandon Afghanistan in retreat".

The Jews are smart enough to know a serial liar when they see one.

:yowsa:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.