Author Topic: McCarthy: Biden Has ‘Reversed the Course of History’ with Middle East — ‘A Real Setback’  (Read 527 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy: Biden Has ‘Reversed the Course of History’ with Middle East — ‘A Real Setback’

Trent Baker 15 Jul 2022

In a Friday appearance on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) ripped President Joe Biden’s handling of relations with the Middle East.

McCarthy argued that Biden’s trip to the Middle East was a “real setback.”

“I really wished and hoped that I would hear about the Abraham Accords, the ability to build on that,” McCarthy stated. “Think about the flights that were already lifted. Think about the relationships that were already created but set back with the Biden administration when they stopped working on the Abraham Accords or when they renewed the discussions with Iran. It reset the Middle East with all of that growth, all that relationship that was built in the last administration with President Trump. It was a real setback.”

“And let’s be honest — the only reason President Biden is going to Saudi Arabia is to beg for them to produce more oil,” he continued. “What does that mean? Because he stopped it in America. And when he stopped it in America from his very first day, what that meant was American jobs were lost — we’re going to pay more for gasoline. But it goes more than just the gasoline. It goes into our asphalt, into the buttons in our shirts, into our phones. It’s almost in everything that we produce. But this is what started the rise in inflation.”

According to McCarthy, Biden has “reversed the course of history” in the Middle East.

“Remember what people have said about President Biden for the last 40 years — every foreign policy decision he’d made has been wrong,” he outlined. “We have watched it in Afghanistan, we have watched it in Ukraine now, and we are watching it on the stage in the day and time it is being delivered. What he has done to the Middle East when the Abraham Accords took us to a whole new position to bring peace into the Middle East, he reversed the course of history.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/15/mccarthy-biden-has-reversed-the-course-of-history-with-middle-east-a-real-setback/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's damn embarassing to have the President panhandling Saudi Arabi for more of THEIR oil when we could be more energy sufficient or independent if he allowed development of OUR own energy resources.

Saudi Arabia is NOT a friend of the United States.  They screw us every chance they get - oil embargoes, OPEC quotas, 9/11 hijackers, etc.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 06:01:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden reverses Trump policy on aid to Palestinians, fails to condemn terror wave against Israelis

JERUSALEM, Israel – President Biden reaffirmed his commitment to a two-state solution for Israelis and Palestinians and announced plans to bolster U.S. financial aid to the Palestinian people, reversing multiple policies implemented by former President Trump.

After spending time with Israeli leaders in Jerusalem, Biden met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and other top Palestinian officials before visiting the Church of the Nativity, the place Christians cite as the birthplace of Jesus.

During his comments, the president touched upon his administration’s plans to implement a series of economic and confidence building measures aimed at improving daily life for Palestinian people living in the West Bank and Gaza, but he stopped short of condemning Palestinian terrorism that has hampered peace efforts in the past and sparked countless rounds of violence with Israel.

The president also said the U.S. would increase financial contributions to the controversial U.N. agency, UNRWA, that supports and advocates for Palestinian refugees, adding $200 million to its budget to become the largest donor country.
Posted by Timothy Nerozzi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Biden reverses Trump policy on aid to Palestinians, fails to condemn terror wave against Israelis

JERUSALEM, Israel – President Biden reaffirmed his commitment to a two-state solution for Israelis and Palestinians and announced plans to bolster U.S. financial aid to the Palestinian people, reversing multiple policies implemented by former President Trump.

After spending time with Israeli leaders in Jerusalem, Biden met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and other top Palestinian officials before visiting the Church of the Nativity, the place Christians cite as the birthplace of Jesus.

During his comments, the president touched upon his administration’s plans to implement a series of economic and confidence building measures aimed at improving daily life for Palestinian people living in the West Bank and Gaza, but he stopped short of condemning Palestinian terrorism that has hampered peace efforts in the past and sparked countless rounds of violence with Israel.

The president also said the U.S. would increase financial contributions to the controversial U.N. agency, UNRWA, that supports and advocates for Palestinian refugees, adding $200 million to its budget to become the largest donor country.
Posted by Timothy Nerozzi
The delusions of the DCP is always amazing.  There is no Palestine so there are no palestinians.  Nothing is going to change as long as conservatives keep fighting the liberal windmill. The fights need to start with real facts first and foremost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
McCarthy: Biden Has ‘Reversed the Course of History’ with Middle East

Who knew?  all it took was democrats siding with radical muslim tyrants through two gulf wars, pumping radical muslim entities full of weapons-Us Armies AND money and Nukes like Iran.
Nevill Chamberlain democrats; PEACE IN OUR TIME, now watch and see howit turns into another global war, only a worse one this time.  They armed to the teeth and us economically weakened.  And with bullshitters demanding the democrats did not know what they are doing, while Biden laughed at us more and more the further along he got.  Call Biden an imbecile, village idiot that dosesn't know what hes doing, but when did a village idiot even accomplish so much destruction of a nation from within?  There are abundant fools involved, its just the dumber or most wicked ones insisting on imbecile innocence.  Biden isn't the imbecile, he just plays one to impress imbeciles.  The worse things get, the more Biden plays the imbecile.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
When people won't buy into bidens side show, Biden shows real fear.  Fools fail to notice that.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 07:20:47 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO snorts:
"Saudi Arabia is NOT a friend of the United States.  They screw us every chance they get - oil embargoes, OPEC quotas, 9/11 hijackers, etc."

Good to see someone else here who feels this way, as I do.

The Saudis ARE NOT "our friends".

NO muslim, anywhere on earth, is "our friend".

(have I made my position clear enough on this?)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 01:35:55 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Killer Clouds

RINO snorts:
"Saudi Arabia is NOT a friend of the United States.  They screw us every chance they get - oil embargoes, OPEC quotas, 9/11 hijackers, etc."

Good to see someone else here who feels this way, as I do.

The Saudis ARE NOT "our friends".

NO muslim, anywhere on earth, is "our friend".

(have I mad my position clear enough on this?)
Muslims can't even get along with other muslims. They are taught to hate from birth.
I agree they are NOT our friends.