Author Topic: Children Die When ‘Eco-Lies’ Disrupt the War Against Mosquitoes  (Read 222 times)

rebewranger

Children Die When ‘Eco-Lies’ Disrupt the War Against Mosquitoes
8 hours ago Guest Blogger 28 Comments
Vijay Jayaraj

I am glad to be alive after a bout with dengue fever. But many across the world are not so fortunate. More than 4000 die each year due to dengue, a severe mosquito-borne disease.

It all began 10 days ago with intense fever. My body consistently clocked above 102 degrees Fahrenheit for 48 hours. Then followed severe pain in every part of the body. Once the fever and aching subsided, the second phase of the struggle began, with the blood platelet count falling dramatically.

Often, as in my case, the blood platelet count recovers on its own slowly. But in case of mismanagement, as the World Health Organization (WHO) reports, some people develop “complications associated with severe bleeding, organ impairment and/or plasma leakage.” In the worst cases, it results in death.

Contrary to expectation, the prevalence and incidence of cengue has increased in recent decades.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/14/children-die-when-eco-lies-disrupt-the-war-against-mosquitoes/