Author Topic: Cataloguing Biden’s Ineptitude On Inflation... I & I Editorial Board  (Read 394 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cataloguing Biden’s Ineptitude On Inflation
I & I Editorial Board
July 14, 2022

When the latest government report on inflation came out on Wednesday, showing that it had hit another grim milestone in June of 9.1%, President Joe Biden told the public not to worry.

That figure, he said, “is out of date.” Prices for key components of the Consumer Price Index have eased so far in July, he said. Besides, he said, inflation is higher “in many countries (in Europe) than in America.”

The public would do well to ignore anything Biden says about inflation, given his horrible track record when it comes to this topic. Since prices started their upward climb in March 2021, Biden has by turns claimed that it was the result of a booming economy, that it was temporary, that it was the result of supply chain bottlenecks, and most recently that Vladimir Putin is to blame.

When not making fact-free claims like those, Biden simply lies. Take his oft-repeated claim that Europeans have it far worse on inflation. Even Newsweek magazine felt obliged to conclude in its fact check “that Biden’s statement that U.S. inflation is the ‘lowest of almost every major nation’ is largely inaccurate.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/07/14/cataloguing-bidens-ineptitude-on-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Cataloguing Biden’s Ineptitude On Inflation
I & I Editorial Board
July 14, 2022

When the latest government report on inflation came out on Wednesday, showing that it had hit another grim milestone in June of 9.1%, President Joe Biden told the public not to worry.

That figure, he said, “is out of date.” Prices for key components of the Consumer Price Index have eased so far in July, he said. Besides, he said, inflation is higher “in many countries (in Europe) than in America.”

The public would do well to ignore anything Biden says about inflation, given his horrible track record when it comes to this topic. Since prices started their upward climb in March 2021, Biden has by turns claimed that it was the result of a booming economy, that it was temporary, that it was the result of supply chain bottlenecks, and most recently that Vladimir Putin is to blame.

When not making fact-free claims like those, Biden simply lies. Take his oft-repeated claim that Europeans have it far worse on inflation. Even Newsweek magazine felt obliged to conclude in its fact check “that Biden’s statement that U.S. inflation is the ‘lowest of almost every major nation’ is largely inaccurate.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/07/14/cataloguing-bidens-ineptitude-on-inflation/

I don't think it's ineptitude at all. This is all being purposefully done and, giving credit where it's due, the Biden administration has accomplished more in 19 months than the Carter administration did in 48 months.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Again with the "ineptitude" bullshit.    **nononono*

Why are we so damn afraid to define this issue for what it is?

Offline LMAO

I agree all this is being done intentionally

But I think what happened is they didn’t expect the reaction. For example, they thought if they made fossil fuels expensive, you would pressure Congress into pursuing a green economy and you would go out and buy electric cars and equip your house with solar panels and windmills

They also thought they would do all of this damage, and they would be able to blame everybody and everything else but their policies and Americans would believe them

None have worked out as hoped for them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

I agree all this is being done intentionally

But I think what happened is they didn’t expect the reaction. For example, they thought if they made fossil fuels expensive, you would pressure Congress into pursuing a green economy and you would go out and buy electric cars and equip your house with solar panels and windmills

They also thought they would do all of this damage, and they would be able to blame everybody and everything else but their policies and Americans would believe them

None have worked out as hoped for them

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

At this point, it has to be intentional.  He has done nothing, and proposed nothing, to reverse his administration's policy to put America's domestic energy producers out of business.

No pipeline approvals.
No exploration and development approvals.
No relief for refineries' bio-fuel mandate liabilities.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Logan Hall
@loganclarkhall

we beg saudi arabia for oil and cancel our pipelines. we buy solar panels from china and cripple our energy grid. we spend billions to secure ukraine’s border and leave our border wide open. and they are doing it all on purpose.

2:07 PM · Jul 15, 2022·Twitter for iPhone