Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: After Trump, We Now Have a President Who Cares ‘Deeply’ About Americans  (Read 1208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton: After Trump, We Now Have a President Who Cares ‘Deeply’ About Americans

Pam Key14 Jul 2022

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said Friday on ABC’s “The View” that President Joe Biden cares deeply about the American people, which she said is “an important thing to acknowledge” after his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “I think the answer is educating the American people, right? Because I think you’re right. They go to the grocery store, they go to the gas pump, and they see the prices, and they can’t afford that. There’s that disconnect there. Why is it happening? People are only blaming the Biden administration, and I think the education part is really important because this is a global phenomenon. There are reasons why our inflation rate is at 9.1%. If you look at all the economies around the world, 60% of the economies around the world have inflation rates that are really, really high, and that is because of the global pandemic, right? It’s a global pandemic. That’s also because you have the war, the war in Ukraine. China has slowed down its production because of the global pandemic because they had the lockdown, and then you have, of course, climate change, and so there are all these factors that are leading to the fact that we have this inflation. And it’s not Joe Biden.”

Clinton said, “I do think though, can I say quickly? It’s clear the president and his administration care deeply about the American people, and after his predecessor, that I think is an important thing to acknowledge. And that he is not being passive. The administration has tried many things to get in front of the inflation crisis. They tried to lower prescription drugs last year, and Congress stopped that. They tried to cut taxes, and Congress was not supportive of that. He’s released oil from the oil reserve. The Biden administration deserves credit for what they have been doing. We can say they should be doing more and a different set of things, but we shouldn’t pretend they can’t care or haven’t taken action because they do care, and they have taken action.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/14/chelsea-clinton-after-trump-we-now-have-a-president-who-cares-deeply-about-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No we don't.  Biden cares about the woke donor class and the cool woke Dems.  He doesn't give a damn about average working Americans.  Otherwise he would have reversed his wrong-headed energy policy and allowed for greater domestic energy production.

Instead, he's going to Saudi Arabi to beg M.B.S. for more of their oil.  WTF?!
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Poor Chelsea, homely and stupid is no way to go through life. Can you imagine what her life would be like if mommy and daddy weren't who they are? I don't think she could hold down a job at the fast food enterprise of your choice.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

Bubba really needs to get a paternity test done so he can distance himself from this idiot.
Someone needs to remind this idiot that Slow Joe hasn't done squat for Brittany Griener.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The only thing that Dementia Joe cares deeply about is protecting the power, influence and revenue sources for the Biden Family business.

Which is very much like the Clinton Family business, except for the penchant for making potential prosecution witnesses unavailable for testimony. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The heir to the Clinton crime family is asserting herself more and more. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

The heir to the Clinton crime family is asserting herself more and more.
The question is when she'll declare her candidacy for mom's old Senate seat.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Chelsea Clinton: After Trump, We Now Have a President Who Cares ‘Deeply’ About Americans

Offline dfwgator

Poor Chelsea, homely and stupid is no way to go through life. Can you imagine what her life would be like if mommy and daddy weren't who they are? I don't think she could hold down a job at the fast food enterprise of your choice.

She was born on third base, and thinks she hit a triple.