Author Topic: ‘Look at AOC, my favorite big booty Latina’…  (Read 597 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: ‘Look at AOC, my favorite big booty Latina’…
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 02:59:14 pm »
Wow, did that ever strike a nerve.  Hell she even admitted to resorting to violence in that Tweet.

If we can bait her into attacking someone, we can end her career.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 04:16:30 pm »
:silly:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2022, 04:48:20 pm »
Wow, did that ever strike a nerve.  Hell she even admitted to resorting to violence in that Tweet.

If we can bait her into attacking someone, we can end her career.
Good idea.

She is prone to strike herself rather than using proxies to strike as Hillary does.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 05:53:09 pm »
"I was actually walking over to deck him..."

Really?  Is that why the lying b!tch smiled and flashed a peace sign at the camera?

By the way, Alex Stein is brilliant, check out his YouTube channel to see more of his trolling. His appearances at city council meetings are hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AlexStein99/videos
Let it burn.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 08:59:52 pm »
 July 14, 2022 3:31pm EDT
‘No sympathy’: AOC blasted for complaining about harassment though she belittled Kavanaugh’s harassment
Ocasio-Cortez complained that the U.S. Congress 'openly allowed' her to be heckled
By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

Less than a week after Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., mocked Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh after protesters forced him to leave a Washington D.C. restaurant, the lawmaker complained on Twitter of being victimized by heckling on the steps of the Capitol Building on Wednesday.

Conservative users on Twitter blasted the congresswoman for the apparent double standard.

On Wednesday evening, Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, "I posted about a deeply disgusting incident that happened today on the Capitol steps, but took it down bc it’s clearly someone seeking extremist fame."

"It’s just a bummer to work in an institution that openly allowed this, but talking about it only invites more. Just really sad," she added. The congresswoman subsequently posted video of political satirist Alex Stein mocking her as she walked near him on the Capitol complex.

She commented, "Here is a video he posted of the incident. I was actually walking over to deck him because if no one will protect us then I’ll do it myself but I needed to catch a vote more than a case today."

However, as several prominent conservatives on Twitter pointed out, Ocasio-Cortez made fun of Justice Kavanaugh after he was forced to flee Morton’s restaurant in D.C. because of protestors.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/no-sympathy-aoc-blasted-complaining-harassment-though-she-belittled-kavanaughs-harassment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34