Author Topic: Watch – California Gov. Gavin Newsom Visits White House for a ‘Series of Meetings’  (Read 658 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch – California Gov. Gavin Newsom Visits White House for a ‘Series of Meetings’

Paul Bois 13 Jul 2022

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) was seen visiting the White House on Wednesday for a “series of meetings” that would reportedly center on issues like abortion, climate change, and gun control.

According to reporter Elex Michaelson of FoxLA, Newsom arrived at the West Wing on Wednesday to meet with first lady Jill Biden.

https://twitter.com/Elex_Michaelson/status/1547258065589764101

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/13/watch-california-gov-gavin-newsom-visits-white-house-for-a-series-of-meetings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Measuring for the drapes.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

He's there to plead with Jill for Biden not to run for re-election in 2024.  Gavin doesn't want to repeat the mistake of Ted Kennedy challenging an incumbent Democrat President in the 1980 Primaries.

Good luck, Gavin.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline heelboy22

Probably there with our illustrious gubner, the dishonorable Roy Pooper (NC).

Online mountaineer

Meeting with Jill Biden. Just incredible. I know, they're probably just swapping taco recipes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Meeting with Jill Biden. Just incredible. I know, they're probably just swapping taco recipes.

Considering whom "Dr." Jill referred to as tacos, that's a little disconcerting:

Online Right_in_Virginia

There are also reports he met with Harris.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There are also reports he met with Harris.
No doubt angling for the VP position when Joe is put to pasture.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Maybe he's been summoned there as a potential replacement not for ol' white joe... but for kamala sutra instead...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No doubt angling for the VP position when Joe is put to pasture.

Here is my wild idea...Harris to resign..Biden submits Newsom for his VP....either Biden stays on until 2024 and Newsom as VP  takes the nomination for POTUS in 2024

Or

Once Newsom is VP...Biden resigns and Newsom becomes POTUS

I have too much time on my hands to dream these scenarios up... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Here is my wild idea...Harris to resign..Biden submits Newsom for his VP....either Biden stays on until 2024 and Newsom as VP  takes the nomination for POTUS in 2024

Or

Oh the places your mind can go ... it is a possibility, but he just ain't black enough.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Or

It actually reads like the 'trail of succession' to Nixon:

Agnew out, Ford in, Nixon resigns.
Rockefeller in as veep, only Ford didn't resign, and Rockefeller died (I heard three different stories on the radio in less than 30 minutes, each seemingly more sanitized than the one before it.) i believe the plan was to have Rockefeller as POTUS.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Anyone that thinks things are bad with Traitor Joe in there just wait and see how bad things will be with Newsom as POTUS. The whole country will look like Kalifornia. Welcome to the USSK.