Author Topic: Another Provocation: On Eve of Biden’s Mideast Trip, WH Says Iran Will Send Armed Drones to Russia  (Read 359 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Another Provocation: On Eve of Biden’s Mideast Trip, WH Says Iran Will Send Armed Drones to Russia

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan’s disclosure Monday that Iran plans to provide “hundreds” of unmanned aerial vehicles to Russia for use in its war on Ukraine comes on the eve of President Biden’s first presidential visit to the Middle East, where enhancing regional coordination to curb Iranian drone and missile threats is on the agenda.

It also comes less than two weeks after the Russian and Iranian presidents met for the second time this year.

“Our information indicates that the Iranian government is preparing to provide Russia with up to several hundred UAVs, including weapons-capable UAVs, on an expedited timeline,” Sullivan told reporters at the White House.

He said Iran was preparing to train Russian forces to use the drones, beginning “as soon as early July,” although it was unclear if Iran had yet delivered any of the UAVs to Russia.

“But this is just one example of how Russia is looking to countries like Iran for capabilities that are also being used, I might add – or have been used, before we got the ceasefire in place in Yemen – to attack Saudi Arabia.”...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/international/patrick-goodenough/another-provocation-eve-bidens-mideast-trip-wh-says-iran
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Anyone still think we're not close to End of Times?  Joe is certainly putting us on a fast track. He's an anti-christ.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.