Author Topic: Musk Says Trump ‘Too Much Drama,’ Should Sit Out 2024 Race  (Read 3638 times)

Online cato potatoe

Re: Musk Says Trump ‘Too Much Drama,’ Should Sit Out 2024 Race
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2022, 02:59:36 am »
   I'm not so sure @christian Trump always reminded me of Huey P. Long (LA).

Or maybe William Jennings Bryan.  Teetotaler populist, and the dems kept nominating him over and over again.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2022, 06:57:27 pm »
How odd the Republicans do not 100% lock-step, that makes them the problem, but the WOKE 100% democrats are the answer because they will undergo a magic change and turn into holy vassal virgins one day.  I doubt Biden on his worst day was ever that delusional-demented.
You want hell to reign unobstructed, be VERY careful what you wish for, you may just get it, in spades.  having to eat your loved ones to survive, is a mighty hard way to learn an obvious lesson.  Globalist now having the upper hand are waging war on farmers around the globe, cannibalism under that scenario can be a stark reality, and soon.
Satanic rule is the answer?  Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 01:44:04 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline corbe

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2022, 07:02:40 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2022, 11:18:28 pm »
How odd the Republicans do not 100% lock-step, theat makes them the problem, but the WOKE 100% democrats are the answer because they will undergo a magic change and turn into holy vassal virgins one day.  I doubt Biden on his worst day was ever that delusional-demented.
You want hell to reign unobstructed, be VERY careful what you wish for, you may just get it, in spades.  having to eat your loved ones to survive, is a mighty hard way to learn an obvious lesson.  Globalist now having the upper hand are waging war on farmers around the globe, cannibalism under that scenario can be a start reality, and soon.
Satanic rule is the answer?  Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Soylent green.