Author Topic: Joe Biden Boasts Gas Prices ‘Down 30 Days in a Row’ as Average Price Still $4.65 a Gallon  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Boasts Gas Prices ‘Down 30 Days in a Row’ as Average Price Still $4.65 a Gallon

Charlie Spiering 13 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden boasted Tuesday the cost for a gallon of gasoline had dropped “30 days in a row,” even though prices are still high.

“It has gone down for 30 days in a row,” Biden said defensively after Mexico President Andrés Manuel López Obrador commented on the high cost of gas in the United States.

Obrador and Biden discussed gas prices during a meeting at the White House on Tuesday.

At the time of Biden’s remarks, the national average for the cost of a gallon of gas was $4.65 according to the AAA data, after topping record high of $5.01 a gallon in June.

Although gas prices have moderated somewhat, they still remain higher than their previous peaks in 2008, when the average price for a gallon of gas was $4.11 according to economic data from the St. Louis Fed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/13/joe-biden-boasts-gas-prices-down-30-days-in-a-row-as-average-price-still-4-65-a-gallon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It would be something for him to boast of if it were attributable to something he did; however, such a causal link is sadly lacking (unlike the robust causal link connecting his actions to price increases), and thus he has nothing to crow about.

Offline PeteS in CA

I end up getting gas for one of our vehicles at least weekly. Over the past 4-5 weeks, the price at the stations I use have come down about 40 cents. A 40 cent reduction on a price of $6.50 per gallon. Big! Whoop! 2 years ago the price was right around $4.00 per gallon.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline mountaineer

$4.59 here - and I'm supposed to celebrate and thank St. Pedo Pete? I think not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org