Author Topic: Obama sent his former WH doctor this private email after he questioned Joe Biden’s cognitive health  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama sent his former WH doctor this private email after he questioned Joe Biden’s cognitive health
July 13, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

Mere weeks before the dogma of “trust the experts” was embraced to promote the COVID lockdowns, former President Barack Obama was evidently doing anything but in the name of political expediency in an email challenging a White House physician’s assessment of then-candidate Joe Biden as “unprofessional” and “disrespectful.”

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) served three sitting presidents with the White House Medical Unit, having joined during former President George W. Bush’s administration before serving as the physician to the president for Obama and former President Donald Trump.

Despite being eminently qualified to weigh in on the fitness of candidate Biden ahead of the 2020 presidential campaign, Jackson revealed in his upcoming memoir, “Holding the Line: A Lifetime of Defending Democracy and American Values,” that Obama excoriated the doctor in an email after he spoke out about Biden’s “crazy statements and concerning mental gaffes,” as reported by Fox News.

“I have made a point of not commenting on your service in my successor’s administration and have always spoken highly of you both in public and in private. You always served me and my family well, and I have considered you not only a fine doctor and service member but also a friend,” Obama offered kindly before laying into Jackson.

“That’s why I have to express my disappointment at the cheap shot you took at Joe Biden via Twitter,” the president went on to write. “It was unprofessional and beneath the office that you once held. It was also disrespectful to me and the many friends you had in our administration. You were the personal physician to the President of the United States as well as an admiral in the U.S. Navy. I expect better, and I hope upon reflection that you will expect more of yourself in the future.”

Jackson detailed that this email was sent to him within 20 minutes of a tweet he had posted in reaction to Biden stating he was candidate of the United States Senate while running for president. “Remember the cognitive test I gave [Trump]?” the doctor asked. “The one he aced! Sounds like somebody else might need some testing done!! Scary!!”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/13/obama-sent-his-former-wh-doctor-this-private-email-after-he-questioned-joe-bidens-cognitive-health-1260899/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Jackson should just tell Obummer to EFF OFF and drop dead.