Author Topic: Wyoming Voters Wonder if Liz Cheney Has Lost Her Mind  (Read 691 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wyoming Voters Wonder if Liz Cheney Has Lost Her Mind
« on: July 13, 2022, 01:34:29 pm »
Wyoming Voters Wonder if Liz Cheney Has Lost Her Mind

Wendell Husebø 12 Jul 2022

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) has lost the confidence of many Wyoming Republican voters heading into the August 16 primary against Trump-endorsed challenger Harriet Hageman.

While Cheney has spent most of the campaign season in Washington, DC, with Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) partisan January 6 committee, a former Cheney donor, Nancy Donovan, who has given over $35,000 to Cheney’s past campaigns, is now questioning Cheney’s mental state.

“I sit there watching the January 6 hearings and I think: ‘Have you lost your mind?’” she told the Financial Times. “This man [Trump] has every major institution going after him, from the media to the swamp in Washington, DC, and now to have one of his own party do the same thing?”

Cheney has also been criticized by leaders in the state. The chair of the Teton County Republican party, Mary Martin, echoed Donovan’s sentiments. “Liz has broken a lot of people’s trust and that is against the cowboy code,” she told the Times.

Hageman, who is leading the race by 28 and 30 points, has additionally pointed to Cheney’s participation in the January 6 committee as an act of betrayal. Cheney “does not represent us and she has betrayed us,” she told the publication. She said:

[Cheney] spends her time on the January 6 committee. She has stated very, very, very clearly that her priority is to block Donald Trump from ever being elected… People care about inflation and about the open border and about protection of our jobs and protection of our schools and protection of our kids. That’s not what she cares about right now.

On Sunday, Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) warned that from his interaction with Wyoming voters, Cheney could lose her primary. “Now the election isn’t for another month,” Barrasso told Fox News. “The travel that I have done around the state, I think she has a lot of work to do if she hopes to win the primary.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/12/wyoming-voters-wonder-if-liz-cheney-has-lost-her-mind/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Wyoming Voters Wonder if Liz Cheney Has Lost Her Mind
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 10:33:01 pm »
Whoever wins the Wyoming Republican primary becomes the de facto winner of the general election.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 10:34:27 pm »
Yes, she has.

Next question?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 12:11:58 am »
No, she hasn't lost her mind.

She just took off her mask.
Let it burn.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2022, 12:17:37 am »
I don't claim to know how the people in Wyoming feel about Liz.  But I hope they will kick her to the curb.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 12:20:41 am »
No, she hasn't lost her mind.

She just took off her mask.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 12:57:47 am »
She deserves to lose and I for one will be thrilled when she loses her seat.  One month and counting ....  happy77

[Cheney] spends her time on the January 6 committee. She has stated very, very, very clearly that her priority is to block Donald Trump from ever being elected… People care about inflation and about the open border and about protection of our jobs and protection of our schools and protection of our kids. That’s not what she cares about right now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 03:58:33 am »
Whoever wins the Wyoming Republican primary becomes the de facto winner of the general election.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2022, 04:03:24 am »
Trump's her whale...