Author Topic: Navarro to Jill Biden: Don’t Compare Hispanics to Tacos, Enchiladas, Chimichangas, Alcapurrias  (Read 687 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Navarro to Jill Biden: Don’t Compare Hispanics to Tacos, Enchiladas, Chimichangas, Alcapurrias

Pam Key 12 Jul 2022

Ana Navarro told her co-hosts Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that a good “pro-tip” for first lady Jill Biden when speaking to Hispanics is to “avoid any comparisons to tacos, enchiladas, chimichangas, alcapurrias, and chilaquiles.”

During Biden’s speech to the UnidosUS Annual Conference, she compared Latinos to “unique breakfast tacos.”

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg said, “You think somebody might have read the speech beforehand and said, maybe you don’t want to say it like this. But I won’t even say what it is because we all step in poo from time to time, so this happens.”

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “Our senior producer said, but who wrote the speech and went, yes, I got it right? And then gave it to her because she had so many, I think, high-level Latinas on her staff.”

Navarro said, “There’s a ton of high-level Hispanics in the white house. they just named Julie Chavez Rodriguez as a special adviser.”

She continued, “I want to give her points for showing up. Because for four years, we had an administration where nobody showed up to the Essence Festival, where nobody showed up to the Unidos Convention.”

Navarro added, “Pro-tip, when speaking to Hispanics, really, really avoid comparisons to tacos, enchiladas, chimichangas, alcapurrias and chilaquiles.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/12/navarro-to-jill-biden-dont-compare-hispanics-to-tacos-enchiladas-chimichangas-alcapurrias/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Telling isn't it when the harpies on the Views run cover for flotus by saying someone, I guess that means someone other than Jill Biden, who supposedly has a doctorate in edjumacation, needs to figure out that the comparison was insulting and racist because flotus couldn't? C'mon Man! We're talking dr Jill here, does anyone believe she just read the speech cold? I'm 100% sure that she read if not co wrote her little speech and thought the line was really clever...because she is just as tone deaf as Joe.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Polls Indicate More Breakfast Tacos Are Leaning Republican
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Polls Indicate More Breakfast Tacos Are Leaning Republican
Hole mole! The dems will be in deep refried beans when the taquitos and burritos start leaning republican too! Maybe dr Jill should try some damage control by calling Mexican women spicy tortas, you know, as a compliment.

Offline mountaineer

At the very least, will someone please tell Shrill how to pronounce Spanish words and phrases like "bodega" and "so sensible puede"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Telling isn't it when the harpies on the Views run cover for flotus by saying someone, I guess that means someone other than Jill Biden, who supposedly has a doctorate in edjumacation, needs to figure out that the comparison was insulting and racist because flotus couldn't? C'mon Man! We're talking dr Jill here, does anyone believe she just read the speech cold? I'm 100% sure that she read if not co wrote her little speech and thought the line was really clever...because she is just as tone deaf as Joe.

Yes, it is.