Author Topic: Biden throws the Border Patrol under the bus  (Read 321 times)

rebewranger

Biden throws the Border Patrol under the bus
« on: July 12, 2022, 05:46:28 pm »
Biden throws the Border Patrol under the bus
JULY 12, 2022 12:00 AM
BY
WASHINGTON EXAMINER
Two Border Patrol agents tried to help the Texas Department of Public Safety secure the southern border last September. For that crime, President Joe Biden wants them punished.

Customs and Border Protection’s Office of Professional Responsibility released a 500-page report last Friday, summarizing the findings of a 10-month investigation into a 15-minute incident involving two Horse Patrol Unit agents on the bank of the Rio Grande near Del Rio, Texas.

The two agents earned the ire of a spineless White House after pictures of them allegedly "whipping" Haitian migrants shocked Democrats. “To see people treated like they did, horses running them over, people being strapped,” Biden said days later. “It’s outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/equality-not-elitism/biden-throws-the-border-patrol-under-the-bus

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden throws the Border Patrol under the bus
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 06:14:02 pm »
It is a short bus though.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Biden throws the Border Patrol under the bus
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 06:31:11 pm »
 under the bus888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: