Author Topic: Biden's open border plan 'backfiring horribly' in Texas, flipping blue districts red: Sen. Ted Cruz  (Read 373 times)

rebewranger

VARNEY AND CO Published 1 hour ago
Biden's open border plan 'backfiring horribly' in Texas, flipping blue districts red: Sen. Ted Cruz

FOXBusiness

Biden inflicting 'chaos and suffering' on Texas by refusing to enforce the law: Sen. Ted Cruz
Texas Republican discusses the consequences of the president's immigration plan on 'Varney & Co.'

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, castigated President Biden Tuesday for refusing to enforce immigration law, telling "Varney & Co." the White House will do anything to keep the border open no matter how much pain they inflict on Texas.

SEN. TED CRUZ: It’s a very craven political decision that they [Democrats] look at every illegal immigrant and they see a potential future Democrat voter and I think many of them hope a potentially illegal voter who votes and helps them win elections. One place it is backfiring horribly is in South Texas. I’ll make a prediction that I made before. I think in November south Texas is going to turn red and that is historic. We just saw Mayra Flores elected from a district that runs from just south of San Antonio all the way down to Brownsville, the southern tip of Texas, it's a district that has not been represented by a Republican since 1871.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/bidens-open-border-plan-backfiring-horribly-texas-flipping-blue-districts-red-sen-ted-cruz