Author Topic: Racial Segregation on the PHILO TV Network  (Read 476 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Racial Segregation on the PHILO TV Network
« on: July 12, 2022, 04:12:30 pm »
Watching Law and Order episodes I missed when they were new on the Philo network,and they are running advertisements for reality shows and bragging in capital letters that these programs are "ALL BLACK".

Imagine the uproar if some tv network started advertising shows as being "ALL WHITE!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Racial Segregation on the PHILO TV Network
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 04:29:09 pm »
This ethnic group's abiltiy to be way way way way overrepresented in the entertainment industry is why I have mostly been watching streamed UK TV shows of late. I think Better Call Saul is about the only current U.S show I am religously watching.  And it is ending in 5 episodes.

But not to worry, I am sure all the alpha networks don't mind losing my viewership, and $ patronage for their sponsors.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Racial Segregation on the PHILO TV Network
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 01:40:21 am »
This ethnic group's abiltiy to be way way way way overrepresented in the entertainment industry is why I have mostly been watching streamed UK TV shows of late. I think Better Call Saul is about the only current U.S show I am religously watching.  And it is ending in 5 episodes.

But not to worry, I am sure all the alpha networks don't mind losing my viewership, and $ patronage for their sponsors.

@catfish1957

If you haven't seen it yet,you owe it to yourself to watch "Shameless". It was originally on BBC as a British Show,but to ME,that version was no where near as funny as the US version.

Frank will leave you in awe in almost every episode. Trust me on this one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!