Author Topic: Soros takeover: Another Spanish radio star bolts before liberal group takes over conservative statio  (Read 328 times)

Offline libertybele

Soros takeover: Another Spanish radio star bolts before liberal group takes over conservative station

Dania Alexandrino is the latest conservative Radio Mambi star to walk away from the Miami-based, Spanish-language station ahead of a planned takeover by a George Soros-linked liberal group.

Alexandrino will join fellow now-former Radio Mambi host Lourdes Ubieta at Americano Media, a recently launched conservative news organization that has been aggressively pursuing Radio Mambi personalities who refuse to work for the Soros-backed group.

Alexandrino found out that the Soros-backed group was looking to acquire Radio Mambi earlier this year and immediately knew she wouldn’t be able to work for anyone linked to her nemesis, Democratic Rep. Darren Soto.

"I found out by reading an article and I was like, ‘Holy crap, so I sent it to the station manager and I was like, ‘I do want you to know that if this purchase happens, there's no way in hell I'm taking any money from this staff,’" Alexandrino told Fox News Digital. "I was straightforward about that because I’ve had an on-air rift with Congressman Darren Soto… he belongs to the Hispanic Congressional Caucus, which I happen to call the Hispanic Communist Caucus. For month, he’s been trying to push censorship of Radio Mambi."............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/soros-takeover-spanish-radio-star-bolts-liberal-group-conservative-outlet
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.