Author Topic: Texas power grid performance projection 7/11/2022  (Read 632 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Texas power grid performance projection 7/11/2022
« on: July 11, 2022, 09:12:24 pm »

Looks like all those billions of $$$ we have invested in wind energy aren't doing us much good at present. 

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Texas power grid performance projection 7/11/2022
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 01:26:55 pm »
Looks like all those billions of $$$ we have invested in wind energy aren't doing us much good at present. 

Yet Governor Abbott continues lobbying to bring even more unreliable wind power to this state.

He's even received an award from the wind lobby.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Receives Tri Global Energy's Wind Leadership Award
The annual award recognizes commitment to wind development and to the people who rely on wind projects to support their families and communities.https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/texas-gov-greg-abbott-receives-tri-global-energys-wind-leadership-award-301225238.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington