Author Topic: CMP Sales Update  (Read 631 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
CMP Sales Update
« on: July 11, 2022, 11:52:48 am »
CMP M1 GARAND- EXPERT GRADE RIFLE

CMP is accepting orders for Expert Grade .30-06 RIFLES. These rifles will feature a NEW, Commercial-Production Stock Set and a NEW Commercial-Production barrel chambered for .30-06 Springfield. Bore condition will be “as new”, and barrels will gauge “as new”. (SA OR HRA ONLY)
Click HERE for Ordering Information.

“In my opinion, the M1 rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised.” – General George S. Patton, Jr.

Per the newly completed and signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the U.S. Army and the Civilian Marksmanship Program,  M1 Garands will be limited to eight per calendar year, per customer.  The CMP considers any item containing an M1 Garand receiver with a serial number to be an M1 Garand and will deduct from the eight M1 Garand rifle limit per year.

Our rifle inventory is limited at this time due to our log of backorders and the 7 week CMP shutdown due to COVID-19. Our stores were stocked before we left for quarantine and we did not pull the stock back because it would slow all processes. We hope to open up rifle types again once we have restocked our inventory and processed the majority of our backorders.

In the past several years, the M1 Garand, regardless of condition, has become a very hot collectors’ item and sound financial investment. The popularity of the M1 Garand continues to grow as hundreds of new Garand “Fun” Matches are being held all across the USA each year.

Over the past 65 years, most M1 rifles have been arsenal rebuilt, refinished, rebarreled or repaired at least once and often several times. Most will show signs of service (often considerable) and replacement of various parts. They are seldom encountered with all original parts and original finish as delivered from the manufacturer. Such “original” rifles, even in well-used condition, are highly prized by collectors.

Each M1 Garand rifle sold by CMP is an authentic U.S. Government rifle that has been inspected, headspaced, repaired if necessary and test fired for function. Each rifle is shipped with safety manual, one eight-round clip and chamber safety flag. Orders are filled on a first-come first serve basis. Rifles of all grades are packed for shipment purely by “luck of the draw”. Rifles do not have import marks. Prices are subject to change. If price has changed after an order has been received, customers will be notified before new prices are charged. Free Shipping except to PO Boxes–Contact CMP for additional S&H. CMP no longer ships to Puerto Rico. Click here for ordering information.

I have purchased 2 Service Grade Garands, one for each of my sons, so far. I plan to purchase 2 more. One for my grandson and one for me.