Author Topic: VP Harris calls for 'assault weapons ban' on guns 'intentionally designed to kill' people  (Read 994 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 10, 2022 1:44pm EDT
VP Harris calls for 'assault weapons ban' on guns 'intentionally designed to kill' people
Harris says, 'We should not have weapons of war on the streets of America'
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Vice President Kamala Harris on Sunday called for the reinstatement of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, arguing that certain semi-automatic firearms are "intentionally designed" to kill people and only belong on the battlefield.

During an appearance on CBS News’ "Face the Nation," Harris spoke about her visit last week to Highland Park, Illinois, where a man armed with a semi-automatic rifle opened fire on a Fourth of July parade, killing 7 and injuring 46.

"When you meet with first responders, when you meet with families of these victims, you cannot avoid the reality of what the impact of this gun violence is on a community," the vice president said.

Harris said mass shootings keep happening across the country "because those weapons are available, and we have to stop allowing those weapons to be available to civilians living in communities of people who have a right to believe that they are not in a war zone."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-harris-calls-assault-weapons-ban-guns-designed-kill-people
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Actually, that is PRECISELY what the Second Amendment protects. 

Online roamer_1

OK... Just for sh*ts and giggles... somebody tell me which guns were NOT intentionally designed to kill people...

Offline Killer Clouds

:facepalm2:

Actually, that is PRECISELY what the Second Amendment protects.
:thumbsup: Exactly!
The weapons these gun grabbing idiots want to ban are the arms that are most protected by the 2nd amendment. 

Online mountaineer

Whew! For a moment there, I thought she was after my squirt gun, staple gun, or glue gun.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How did this woman graduate from law school...better yet how did she become AG of California.... :whistle: never mind....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How did this woman graduate from law school...better yet how did she become AG of California.... :whistle: never mind....
It ain't what you know, it's who you.... 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Dirty knees and legs up flat back.

Offline Kamaji

It ain't what you know, it's who you.... 888mouth

... blow?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Her tramp stamp is a rug burn.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Strict gun laws won't rid the world of evil.  Japan, which has little gun crime and strict gun laws, saw their former prime minister assassinated with a homemade weapon.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

Strict gun laws won't rid the world of evil.  Japan, which has little gun crime and strict gun laws, saw their former prime minister assassinated with a homemade weapon.
There is no gun crime in Japan or anywhere else in the world. There is no such thing as gun crime. Guns are inanimate objects incapable of causing crime or violence. No one in the history of firearms has been killed by a gun.  The former Japanese prime minister was killed by a mentally defective criminal. Not a gun.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And this creature is recognized as a spokescritter for black America.

No matter how long I live,I will NEVER understand why the typical blacks don't rise up in anger of this sort of shit,and hang these bastards for making them look worse than slaves.

After all,the slaves had no options other than to follow orders.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!