Author Topic: Army sergeant major going to jail after an affair with a subordinate corporal  (Read 317 times)

rebewranger

Army sergeant major going to jail after an affair with a subordinate corporal
July 8, 2022

The former top enlisted man for a Patriot missile unit at Fort Hood is now stripped of his rank and headed to jail, thanks to criminal charges related to an affair with a subordinate in 2021.

Sgt. Maj. Tomas Barrios was the command sergeant major for 4th Battalion, 5th Air Defense Regiment.

However, an affair has landed him a demotion to Master Sergeant and up to two months in confinement.

Barrios took a plea deal that would allow him to retire as an E-8.

https://popularmilitary.com/army-sergeant-major-going-to-jail-after-an-affair-with-a-subordinate-corporal/

rebewranger

As is sometimes noted in male circles: a stiff d*ck has no conscience. :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There HAS to be more to this story than is being told,or he would have just quietly been removed from his position and forced into retirement.

I ain't a betting man,but if I was,I would be betting there is more to this story than is being told.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Men are born with a congenital defect. They only have enough blood to supply one head at a time. Eve discovered the flaw and, as they say, "the rest is history!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien