Author Topic: RUH-ROH! 4chan community claims to have hacked Hunter Biden’s iCloud account and if some of this stu  (Read 2419 times)

Offline mountaineer

“At this time we are not in a position to make public comments on potential investigative actions but I can assure you the Secret Service along with other federal law enforcement partners are aware of the social media posts and claims referencing Mr. Biden,” Anthony Guglielmi, a Secret Service spokesperson said, NBC reported.
Meaning Hunter won't be in trouble for anything he's done, but whoever leaked the info will face innumerable charges.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Secret Service Speaks On Alleged Hunter Biden iCloud Leak
Photo of Carmine Sabia Carmine SabiaJuly 13, 2022

After an alleged leak of damaging documents, photos, and videos purported to be from Hunter Biden’s iCloud account, the Secret Service has now gotten involved.

The screenshots were posted by 4Chan users on Saturday and appeared to be verified by The Washington Examiner.

The claims were not verified officially and the threads were removed by 4Chan, and now the Secret Service has spoken on it.

“At this time we are not in a position to make public comments on potential investigative actions but I can assure you the Secret Service along with other federal law enforcement partners are aware of the social media posts and claims referencing Mr. Biden,” Anthony Guglielmi, a Secret Service spokesperson said, NBC reported.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/secret-service-4-64462/

In other words, they are going to go after the leakers and crucify them for having shed negative light on the Bidens.  And the actual facts of what the Bidens have done?  Those will be dumped down the memory hole.

Offline mountaineer

Another Pedo Pete moment, recorded for posterity. (Thanks, Hunter, for the new moniker. It's so appropriate).

Joe Biden's Mask
@RantReaper
·
5m
Biden gropes the cheek of Sonia Krishnamoorthi, six, as her father Rep Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL) pins her hands down...

11:26 AM · Jul 13, 2022
**nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another Pedo Pete moment, recorded for posterity. (Thanks, Hunter, for the new moniker. It's so appropriate).
 **nononono*

Wish the Biden daughter diary could get into the hands of a decent honest D.A.  With enough film evidence, and Hunter's lap top, there should be a pretty sound case for arrest/conviction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Speaking of Pedo Pete, or whatever Hunter called his father, some guy caught Joe on video sniffing another child and posted it to twitter.

https://twitter.com/big__marty/status/1546177171017850886

@mountaineer

I see Slow Joe forgot to wear his toupee today.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Meaning Hunter won't be in trouble for anything he's done, but whoever leaked the info will face innumerable charges.
Most likely. Either that or someone will take a page or two out of the Clinton playbook, and there will be "...no evidence which exists...".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis