Author Topic: 13 Times Joe Biden Was Involved in Family Business Corruption  (Read 426 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
13 Times Joe Biden Was Involved in Family Business Corruption

Wendell Husebø 9 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden was involved in his corrupt family business at least 13 times over nine years.

While Joe Biden and his staff have claimed seven times the president has had no part in the family business, overwhelming evidence suggests Joe Biden has not just been involved in the family business but has played a key role with his son Hunter and brother James.

The evidence includes photos of Joe Biden meeting family business partners, Hunter’s former business partner’s testimony about Joe Biden’s involvement, Joe Biden flying to foreign countries to meet with Hunter’s business partners, and a voice recording of Joe Biden calling Hunter about a Chinese business deal.

The evidence has convinced 58 percent of voters that Joe Biden has played a role in his family’s business. Sixty percent say Hunter Biden, a key member of the family enterprise, has sold “influence and access” to Joe Biden.

One:

In 2019, Hunter’s “laptop from hell” revealed in texts the Biden family’s payout vehicle. The mechanism includes a collection of 50 percent of familial salaries for 30 years. For instance, Hunter has reportedly paid thousands of dollars for Joe Biden’s house repairs from the money obtained from selling access to Joe Biden.

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter described in texts to his daughter. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/09/3-times-joe-biden-was-involved-in-family-business-corruption/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34