Author Topic: WHO: 'Sex is NOT limited to male or female'  (Read 401 times)

Offline Kamaji

WHO: 'Sex is NOT limited to male or female'
« on: July 12, 2022, 01:25:38 pm »
EXCLUSIVE 'Sex is NOT limited to male or female': Fury over new World Health Organization gender guidance which 'dismisses basic biology'

By JOHN ELY SENIOR HEALTH REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE
12 July 2022

Sex is 'not limited' to being male or female, the World Health Organization (WHO) will say in new guidance.

The WHO, an international authority on all things health, said it was 'going beyond' the use of binary terms to 'recognise gender and sexual diversity'. 

But experts called the move a 'dismissal of basic biology' and could lead to medical advice being de-sexed and over-complicated.

The change will be to gender guidance originally published in 2011 and is used by public health officials.

It is not clear exactly what the WHO's new advice will say, but the agency explained its rationale for the change on its website.

WHO said its guidance would go 'beyond non-binary approaches to gender and health to recognise gender and sexual diversity or the concepts that gender identity exists on a continuum and that sex is not limited to male or female'.

The global health body risks wading into a wider row about gender-neutral health advice.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11001673/Sex-NOT-limited-male-female-Fury-woke-guidance-dismisses-basic-biology.html

Offline Kamaji

Re: WHO: 'Sex is NOT limited to male or female'
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 01:25:45 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 01:50:03 pm »
Just keep in mind, these are the folks who wanted to run the world though COVID... :thud:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 01:59:13 pm »
So, there are some people that are self-pollinating, like some plants and flowers?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 02:05:22 pm »
So, there are some people that are self-pollinating, like some plants and flowers?

NO! In this particular area, the science IS settled!  XX = Female  XY = Male!  End of story.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien