Author Topic: Assault on America  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Assault on America
« on: July 10, 2022, 01:42:46 pm »
July 10, 2022
Assault on America
By Eric Utter

That Democrats in general—and the Biden administration in particular-- are engaged in an attack on all things American is as plain as the arched and starched eyebrows on Nancy Pelosi’s face.

Exhibit 1: Kenneth Harrelson walked around the Capitol Rotunda and took pictures of “the People’s House” on January 6. He was indicted and charged for doing so. Subsequently, in an unsigned letter dated June 13, Biden’s Veterans’ Administration (VA) informed Harrelson and his family that it would be suspending all his benefits payments for his alleged actions during the “Stop the Steal” rally.

Reacting to the case, Joseph McBridge, an attorney for other January 6 defendants, told the Epoch Times, “This is disgusting. It’s completely [expletive] up. Kenny Harrelson is entitled to his benefits. He’s merely been accused of a crime and the idea he is going to be stripped of his military medical benefits is without question a violation of his due process rights. That’s crazy. It’s a disgrace. It’s an absolute disgrace. He’s accused and presumed innocent until proven guilty and his family is certainly innocent. All of this is absolutely horrific.”

Rep. Louis Gohmert told the Times: “Somebody knew what they were doing when they sent that letter without a signature, without a name. That’s the kind of hiding behind a federal position you get when you have evil, abusive, vindictive people in federal employment. They knew what they were doing when they sent that without a signature and without their name on it.”

The pertinent law in this case states that a veteran’s benefits can only be suspended upon conviction of an offense. But Democrats rarely let little things like laws stand in the way of their getting what they want -- or punishing those with whom they disagree.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/assault_on_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Assault on America
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 01:45:00 pm »
That Democrats in general—and the Biden administration in particular-- are engaged in an attack on all things American is as plain as the arched and starched eyebrows on Nancy Pelosi’s face.

:yowsa: Couldn't be any more plain if you ask me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien