Author Topic: No one should trust abortion horror stories pushed by the desperate liberal media  (Read 849 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

No one should trust abortion horror stories pushed by the desperate liberal media
We should be cautious when abortion activists make shocking and horrifying claims. Those willing to kill babies in the womb won’t hesitate to lie for the cause.

Fri Jul 8, 2022 - 10:36 am EDT

(LifeSiteNews) – Since the fall of Roe v. Wade on June 24, the mainstream press has offered up a nonstop stream of nightmare scenarios that they claim will result from pro-life laws in red states across America. As I noted in this space back in May, one of their favorite accusations is that women who suffer miscarriages will be charged with murder under the suspicion that the natural deaths of their pre-born children were actually a result of abortions. To validate this claim, stories from Latin American countries where abortion is illegal are posited as proof.

Over the coming months and years, we are going to see a torrent of these stories put forward as fact by abortion activists and journalists (I repeat myself). To undermine support for pro-life laws, abortion activists seek out hard cases and complicated situations, and then brazenly lie to the public about what actually occurred. This is how abortion activists persuaded a majority of the Irish people to vote against the 8th Amendment—by insisting that the law had resulted in the death of Savita Halapannavar, an egregious lie that nonetheless had the desired effect. This is what abortion activists are doing in developing countries around the world as we speak.

I want to urge pro-lifers to be cautious when abortion activists make shocking and at times horrifying claims. In many, if not most cases, they will be lying for the express purpose of decreasing support for protections for children in the womb. They are fundamentally untrustworthy. Those willing to kill babies in the womb will not hesitate to lie for the cause.

more
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/no-one-should-trust-abortion-horror-stories-pushed-by-the-desperate-liberal-media/?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Anyone seen proof of the 10 y/o that was prggers and had to go to another state to terminate it.

That had a Smollett smell
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online berdie

Anyone seen proof of the 10 y/o that was prggers and had to go to another state to terminate it.

That had a Smollett smell

I tend to agree. The whole outrage was focused on the girl traveling out of state for an abortion. Not how and who got this child pregnant.