Author Topic: Front yard family fireworks show goes horribly wrong… Wait for it…  (Read 896 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That is a bit too much excitement....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

And don't make the fatal mistake of getting drunk when lighting fireworks, either.

San Antonio man killed by fireworks after lighting one on his head
https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/07/05/san-antonio-man-killed-by-fireworks-after-lighting-one-on-his-head/

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

And don't make the fatal mistake of getting drunk when lighting fireworks, either.

San Antonio man killed by fireworks after lighting one on his head
https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/07/05/san-antonio-man-killed-by-fireworks-after-lighting-one-on-his-head/
That's such an incredibly stupid way to accidentally kill yourself I think it should get a special award. Not too much different than sticking your head down the barrel of a loaded cannon and lighting the fuse.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I was concerned for the young boy up front by the van .... but saw he got away the second time I watched the video.

To have been a fly on the wall when the women folk cut loose on the idiot men....   :laugh:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I was concerned for the young boy up front by the van .... but saw he got away the second time I watched the video.

To have been a fly on the wall when the women folk cut loose on the idiot men....   :laugh:

I wanted to see what was left of the van...luckily that didn't explode...
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

could be worse...  :whistle:

could be worse...  :whistle:

that is much worse

Offline roamer_1

that is much worse

Yep. Low hanging fruit for Wings.  happy77

Offline Right_in_Virginia