Author Topic: Heat waves are 100% Natural  (Read 564 times)

rebewranger

Heat waves are 100% Natural
« on: July 08, 2022, 03:45:44 pm »
Monday, February 7, 2022
Heat waves are 100% Natural

Watch the video

HEAT WAVES ARE 100% NATURAL- PART 5: HOW PRESSURE SYSTEMS CONTROL CLIMATE

at
https://youtu.be/eddO6RVZ2CM

Below is the video's transcript :

Welcome everyone

Heat waves provide the perfect optics for those who want to push climate alarmism arguing CO2 is causing the world to dramatically overheat.

Using uncontested physics and published peer reviewed evidence I will conclusively show heat waves are all natural. So today in part 5 of how pressure systems control climate, I examine how natural shifts in the location and duration of high-pressure systems cause heatwaves.

Various researchers will define heatwaves differently depending on the hypotheses they want to support.

But the American meteorological organization defines a heat wave as a weather event during which maximum temperatures are 5+ degrees Celsius higher than average on those dates and lasts for 5+ consecutive days

https://perhapsallnatural.blogspot.com/2022_02_07_archive.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Heat waves are 100% Natural
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 04:58:56 pm »
Supposed to hit 110 F here today, and it's not considered a "heat wave" in these parts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 05:08:04 pm »
Supposed to hit 110 F here today, and it's not considered a "heat wave" in these parts.

We've barely had a handful of 80s so far this year... And I ain't complaining. Hopefully the coolness will continue through July and keep the forest from drying out... I might not have to hide in my house from the smoke all of August and half of September. No fires? That's out of the ordinary these days.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 05:59:31 pm »
The local definition of a "heat wave" is 3 consecutive days with high temperature of 90 degrees farenheit or above.

It never ocurred to me that they were unnatural.  I am not aware of any heat wave making machines, satellites, or technologies ... unless, Biden let Lex Luthor out of jail.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 06:57:15 pm »
The local definition of a "heat wave" is 3 consecutive days with high temperature of 90 degrees farenheit or above.

It never ocurred to me that they were unnatural.  I am not aware of any heat wave making machines, satellites, or technologies ... unless, Biden let Lex Luthor out of jail.

That might be the rule in Boston, but the daily highs are over 90F for a half-year in the Mohave Desert.  Heck, we don't even consider 3 days of >110F to be a heat wave.  Now, 3 days over 120F is.  It's OK if you have enough of this:   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 07:00:43 pm »
It's OK if you have enough of this:   :beer:

Yeah.... And a refrigerator and an air conditioner...  :whistle: