Author Topic: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC ignore voicemail Joe Biden allegedly left for Hunter Biden on business dea  (Read 321 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 8, 2022 2:00am EDT
ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC ignore voicemail Joe Biden allegedly left for Hunter Biden on business dealings
Major newspapers have also declined to cover the latest in Hunter Biden saga

By Brian Flood , Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

The mainstream media has largely ignored a leaked voicemail President Joe Biden purportedly left for his son Hunter Biden about his overseas business dealings, maintaining that any materials that allegedly originated from his son’s now-infamous laptop would not be discussed.

President Biden has repeatedly denied discussing Hunter's business ventures with him, but on June 27, the Daily Mail first published a bombshell voicemail that many feel contradicts previous claims.

"Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you have a chance give me a call. Nothing urgent—I just wanted to talk with you," Biden is heard saying in a voicemail from 2018. "I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear."

The article Biden was referring to was published by the New York Times in December 2018 and reported a private meeting between the chairman of a now-defunct Chinese energy company, CEFC, and Hunter at a Miami hotel in May 2017.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS all ignored the story from June 27 through the morning of July 7, according to a review of transcripts conducted by Fox News Digital.

On June 28, the conservative Media Research Center scolded network newscasts for not covering the initial report on the day it was published.

"The voicemail is a veritable smoking gun but ABC, CBS and NBC have yet to report on the latest bombshell development," MRC director of media analysis Geoffrey Dickens wrote. "It’s a stunning revelation that ABC, CBS and NBC have yet to air on any of their evening or morning shows, because they are so in the tank for the Biden administration."

The blackout has continued, and the story has received little attention, even online.

The New York Times has not mentioned Hunter since May 14, according to a search of its website. The Washington Post has not covered the latest in the story, either, according to a search.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-nbc-cbs-cnn-msnbc-voicemail-joe-biden-hunter-biden-business-dealings

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC ignore voicemail Joe Biden allegedly left for Hunter Biden on business dealings
Major newspapers have also declined to cover the latest in Hunter Biden saga

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien