Author Topic: Justice Brett Kavanaugh harassed by protesters while dining in Washington  (Read 1739 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justice Brett Kavanaugh harassed by protesters while dining in Washington
by Abigail Adcox, Breaking News Reporter
 | July 08, 2022 08:29 AM

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was forced to exit through a back door while dining in downtown Washington, D.C., Wednesday night after abortion rights protesters showed up.

Kavanaugh was dining at Morton's The Steakhouse when a group of abortion rights protesters was tipped off while the justice was eating and showed up out front, according to Politico.

“Honorable Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and all of our other patrons at the restaurant were unduly harassed by unruly protestors while eating dinner at our Morton’s restaurant," the restaurant told the outlet. "Politics, regardless of your side or views, should not trample the freedom at play of the right to congregate and eat dinner. There is a time and place for everything. Disturbing the dinner of all of our customers was an act of selfishness and void of decency.”

Kavanaugh reportedly finished his meal but skipped out on dessert before making his exit.

He is one of six justices who sided with overturning Roe v. Wade last month and has been the target of protesters for several months following the leak of a draft opinion signaling the ruling in May.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice-brett-kavanaugh-harassed-protesters-restaurant-dc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
MORTON’S SPEAKS UP

Honorable Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and all of our other patrons at the restaurant were unduly harassed by unruly protestors while eating dinner at our Morton’s restaurant. Politics, regardless of your side or views, should not trample the freedom at play of the right to congregate and eat dinner. There is a time and place for everything. Disturbing the dinner of all of our customers was an act of selfishness and void of decency.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

He is one of six justices who sided with overturning Roe v. Wade last month and has been the target of protesters for several months following the leak of a draft opinion signaling the ruling in May.

That is inaccurate.  Only 5 Justices decided to overturn Roe.  Roberts took the silly "split the baby" approach and found that Roe was wrongly decided, and then refused to overturn it.  To Roberts, it was wrong but OK to keep anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
MORTON’S SPEAKS UP

So who tipped off the protesters?  Morton's had better be questioning its employees with a polygraph.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 8, 2022 12:14pm EDT
Leftists cackle at Justice Kavanaugh being chased out of D.C. restaurant: ‘I couldn’t give a sh—'
Several liberal journalists, including The Nation's Elie Mystal, justified Kavanaugh's harassment.
By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

Only a month after someone tried to assassinate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh over a leaked draft opinion indicating that the Court would ultimately overturn Roe v. Wade, leftists on Twitter mocked the judge for having to flee a D.C. restaurant because of protesters.

Politico’s Friday morning "Playbook" reported that on "Wednesday night, D.C. protesters targeting the conservative Supreme Court justices who signed onto the Dobbs decision overturning the constitutional right to abortion got a tip that Justice BRETT KAVANAUGH was dining at Morton’s downtown D.C. location."

https://twitter.com/ShutDown_DC/status/1544846985882107904

According to the account, "Protesters soon showed up out front, called the manager to tell him to kick Kavanaugh out and later tweeted that the justice was forced to exit through the rear of the restaurant."

The tweet, from far-left activist account "ShutDownDC", alleged, "We hear Kavanaugh snuck out the back with his security detail. @mortons should be ashamed for welcoming a man who so clearly hates women."

https://twitter.com/dlippman/status/1545357451234615298

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/leftists-cackle-justice-kavanaugh-chased-dc-restaurant
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

The administration is okay with it.

Doocy on Brett Kavanaugh being forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters: "So these Justices, because protesters do not agree with an opinion... have no right to privacy?"

Jean-Pierre: "This is what a democracy is."

https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1545463255086366721
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

I suspect some congressional staffer for a loony leftist - or a member of the loony leftist news media - happened to be there at the restaurant, and called up their buddies to harass the justice.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

All part of a seditious domestic terrorist campaign against Government officials to overturn the Rule of Law.

The terrorists' most powerful weapon is fear.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The administration is okay with it.

Doocy on Brett Kavanaugh being forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters: "So these Justices, because protesters do not agree with an opinion... have no right to privacy?"

Jean-Pierre: "This is what a democracy is."

Actually, democracy properly understood is exactly what this is.  Mob rule.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Actually, democracy properly understood is exactly what this is.  Mob rule.

Two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner!

It never ceases to amaze me that none of these dunces care that the very idea of a democracy was universally renounced by the founders, none of whom could utter the word without spitting to clear their mouths afterward!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 07:13:03 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Hollaria Briden, Esq.
@HollyBriden
·
48m
It would be a shame if their DMs were clogged with fake tips/addresses.

Offline Kamaji

Hollaria Briden, Esq.
@HollyBriden
·
48m
It would be a shame if their DMs were clogged with fake tips/addresses.

Yes, yes it would.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again, "Lurker's admonition":
"Peaceful coexistence with the left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is."

Online mountaineer

Not sure, but this may be David Hogg's business partner in his ill-conceived pillow venture:
LeGate☮️ (founder @ GoodPillow.co)
@williamlegate
NEW: thousands of people are booking "fake reservations" for Morton's Steakhouse, after the steakhouse served Brett Kavanaugh & publicly berated pro-choice protestors
9:27 AM · Jul 8, 2022

LeGate☮️ (founder @ GoodPillow.co)
@williamlegate

one of my followers just DM'd me a screenshot of their confirmation for a party of 8 tonight 🤣
I have a feeling there will be many empty Morton's this weekend…
Andrew Donaldson
@four4thefire
·
5m
Way to take it out on the working people just trying to make a paycheck you posing jackasses

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Karine Jean-Pierre on Brett Kavanaugh being forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters over his opinion:  "This is what a democracy is." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1545471913442549761

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not sure, but this may be David Hogg's business partner in his ill-conceived pillow venture:Andrew Donaldson
@four4thefire
·
5m
Way to take it out on the working people just trying to make a paycheck you posing jackasses
If I was Mortons, to protect my self and employees I would require a valid credit/debit card to book a reservation and put a $100 no show/cancellation fee on them, let's see how many of these 'special people' book fake reservations then.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not sure, but this may be David Hogg's business partner in his ill-conceived pillow venture:Andrew Donaldson
@four4thefire
·
5m
Yeah, any service industry worker who weighs the loss in tips/wages against the paltry finder's fee ain't gonna play.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats gleeful at the harassment of Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh

July 9, 2022
Democrats gleeful at the harassment of Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh
By Monica Showalter

Democrats are starting to sound just a little demonic in their fanaticism for abortion, and it's obvious in their cavalier attitude towards the safety of the Supreme Court justices.

Here's the White House setting the tone:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1545471913442549761

That's right, they ran circles around the issue of this illegal harassment of a Supreme Court justice, refusing to draw a line anywhere (we already know they aren't bothered by protestors harassing a sitting senator by following her into the bathroom) on what kinds of protests are inappropriate kinds of protests. We also know that they have failed to condemn the firebombings, vandalism, and burnings on a huge number of Catholic and other Christian churches and on crisis pregnancy centers which offer willing patients alternatives to abortion. The pattern is pretty obvious.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/democrats_gleeful_at_the_harassment_of_supreme_court_justice_kavanaugh.html
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Then the liberal justices need to be harassed for continuing to sanction the murder of innocent children.  In the same way and in the same places.

Online mountaineer

Noam Blum
@neontaster
I'd buy the desperation of confronting SCOTUS justices at dinner if it was done with a sense of desperation and not with cackling and memes and high fives. This is just people being given a socially acceptable excuse to release the inner psychopath they normally keep quiet.
8:40 AM · Jul 9, 2022·