General Category > World News

Breaking Japan ex-prime minister Abe taken to hospital after apparent shooting -NHK

<< < (15/15)

Bigun:
REVEALED: Chatter on Chinese Twitter on Shinzo Abe and “Completing the Task” Was Posted 17 Hours Before His Assassination

Gefn:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on July 08, 2022, 09:25:09 pm ---It feels like it's going back to the worst days of the 1960s and 1970s, with the terrorists who were running around everywhere, and the stupid economic decisions being made by clueless left-leaning governments.

--- End quote ---

This is reminding me of the time between the Cuban Missile Crisis and JFK’s death.   I don’t know if people who were actually alive during that time feel that way.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Bigun on July 09, 2022, 12:01:51 am ---REVEALED: Chatter on Chinese Twitter on Shinzo Abe and “Completing the Task” Was Posted 17 Hours Before His Assassination

--- End quote ---

No coincidence.
..."An open death threat was made by the Chinese Communist Regime much earlier before his assassination on Friday...."

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Bigun on July 09, 2022, 12:01:51 am ---REVEALED: Chatter on Chinese Twitter on Shinzo Abe and “Completing the Task” Was Posted 17 Hours Before His Assassination

--- End quote ---

I think CHICOMS may be starting a proxy assassination campaign (war) on anti-Chinese conservative politicans.

I hope conservatives in national roles  world wide are taking precautions.

Right_in_Virginia:
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

He was standing right behind Abe

11:10 PM · Jul 8, 2022  Twitter Web App

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version