Author Topic: Teachers' union wants to drop the word 'mother' to appease trans community  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 6, 2022 7:48pm EDT
National Education Association teachers union proposes resolution to change 'mother' to 'birthing parent'
Tiffany Justice from Moms for Liberty said she refers to the NEA as the 'K-12 Cartel' for holding parents and children hostage to a radical agenda
By Hannah Grossman | Fox News

The National Education Association proposed a resolution that would change the word "mother" in contracts to "birthing parent" for the purpose of being inclusive to the LGBTQIA+ community.

NEA's resolutions, called new business items (NBI) represent the teachers' union's opinions and beliefs. Many resolutions were voted on Wednesday by the Representative Assembly (RA), comprised of 6,000 educators, in Chicago as well as virtually. The resolution on the language change – NBI 63 – was ultimately not brought to a vote.

"Using this contract language, members need not worry about how a Board of Education/solicitor defines ‘maternity leave,’ ‘mother,' and/or ‘father’; the language is an inclusive reflection of how LGBTQIA+ members build families," the proposed resolution said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/national-education-association-teachers-union-proposes-resolution-change-mother-birthing-parent
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is one of those rare cases where I want to shout "SCREW them!",but I am afraid they might see it as an invitation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Liberals are just plain bat crap crazy nuts! Their minds are mixed up with a warped sense of liberal ideology that just isn't working so they lean even more to the left.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

This is one of those rare cases where I want to shout "SCREW them!",but I am afraid they might see it as an invitation.

Nah, they're all on sex-strike now because of the Dobbs decision; you should be safe from that depredation.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Just because someone decides to chop off his/her/its/them/they/those/whatever wang doesn't mean we have to cutoff words from our vocabulary.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright