Author Topic: Mitt Romney warns the U.S. is going through a 'national malady of denial' that could be 'cataclysmic  (Read 6401 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In the Presidential nomination process though, I don't expect to ever see a McCain or Romney to ever get the nod again.
And if we are fortunate, no Bushes either....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

BS! Your idea of a conservative doesn't exist.
At one time it did.  But George Washington has been dead a long, long time......
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
At one time it did.  But George Washington has been dead a long, long time......

Calvin Coolidge is last POTUS to have his agenda hell bent contingent on keeping the government in the black.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

The problem with The Mittiot is that he's not oppositional to Democrats, he's oppositional to conservative Republicans. He wants a party of prostrate, patsy, quisling Republicans to prop themselves up as against the Left. then fold under the smokescreen of high minded, stained glass 'bipartisanship.'

Mostly his vain, condescending self thinks his moral superiority gives him the right to rule. He despises anyone like Trump or DeSantis that believes policy should be crafted from reality, not a god-complex, galactic ego.

Pretty much defines the back-east  big-money liberal left wing of the Republican party.

Offline Kamaji

The problem with The Mittiot is that he's not oppositional to Democrats, he's oppositional to conservative Republicans. He wants a party of prostrate, patsy, quisling Republicans to prop themselves up as against the Left. then fold under the smokescreen of high minded, stained glass 'bipartisanship.'

Mostly his vain, condescending self thinks his moral superiority gives him the right to rule. He despises anyone like Trump or DeSantis that believes policy should be crafted from reality, not a god-complex, galactic ego.

Basically, he wants the republicans of yesteryear - from before Reagan - when they essentially stood there like patsies and scolds, wagging their fingers at the excesses of the democrats, and then coming in to "clean" the financial messes up by raising taxes.

Offline libertybele

I think we can all agree, no; McCains, Romneys, Cheneys, or Bushies.

Conservatism is what we need and settling for anything less will only continue the problems that we have!  Unfortunately, there aren't many seated in Congress and I don't know if our country can hold on with who we have in place.  As I've stated before we have some pretty conservative governors and 'issues' will hopefully eventually fall to the states and it is our conservatives governors that will hopefully keep this Republic together.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

The last true Conservative President this country had was Grover Cleveland.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The man is so desperate for attention he has became incoherent.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is great.....

https://www.facebook.com/zakhaleygotswagg.davis/videos/710218123542226
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Quote from: Wingnut on July 08, 2022, 11:52:27 am
This is great.....

https://www.facebook.com/zakhaleygotswagg.davis/videos/710218123542226

This content isn't available right now
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-