Author Topic: Energy expert sounds alarm about green transition causing blackouts: 'It's already happening'  (Read 355 times)

rebewranger

Energy expert sounds alarm about green transition causing blackouts: 'It's already happening'
Joshua Nelson - Yesterday 1:27 PM

An energy expert is raising concerns that green energy policies could potentially cause more blackouts this summer.

"Well, it's heading in that direction. And you see articles every day talking about looming blackouts this summer. And for proof of that, we just need to look at countries around the world and states here in America that have adopted the green agenda faster than normal," said Power the Future founder and CEO Daniel Turner Wednesday on "America’s Newsroom."

Turner said Germany is 20 years ahead of the U.S. in terms of green energy infrastructure.

"They have regular blackout and brownout problems, and they're firing back their old coal power plants because they can't keep up."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/energy-expert-sounds-alarm-about-green-transition-causing-blackouts-it-s-already-happening/ar-AAZhlOS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6aea99a6a27f4ae2a53fa5d147be8f3d

Offline Kamaji

Of course it is.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Shutdown evil fossil fuel and nuclear power plants without replacing the lost generation capacity?  What's the worst that can happen?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.