Author Topic: Reagan Shooter John Hinckley: ‘There’s too Many Guns in America’  (Read 574 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :thud:

Reagan Shooter John Hinckley: ‘There’s too Many Guns in America’

Trent Baker 6 Jul 2022

In a sit-down interview with ABC News’ “Nightline,” attempted President Ronald Reagan assassin John Hinckley, Jr. touched on his crime, his remorse, and current gun laws in the United States.

Hinckley, who has been released from federal supervision for two weeks after serving more than 40 years for shooting Reagan and three others in 1981, acknowledged to ABC News that he was “totally depressed” and “estranged” from his family at the time of his attempted assassination.

“It was in ways like a suicide attempt, just saying, ‘This is it. This is the end of my life,'” Hinckley said of his state of mind in 1981.

In the wake of recent mass shootings in the country, such as Highland Park, Hinckley thrust his support behind background checks and waiting periods for those wanting to purchase a gun.

“I certainly don’t think the mentally ill should have access to guns. I mean, that’s kind of obvious,” Hinckley advised. “Background checks are good, and waiting periods are good. I think there [are] too many guns in America.”

“Nightline” co-anchor Juju Chang responded, “And coming from you, that’s quite a statement.

“Well, I hope it is because it’s the way I feel,” Hinckley replied.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/06/reagan-shooter-john-hinckley-theres-too-many-guns-in-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :cool: Let's quote a insane would be Presidential assassin on guns and gun control :silly: :silly: :silly: I'm sure that will get a lot of traction with no one but lefttist robots.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's correct:  There was one too many guns in America on March 30th, 1981.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

For this stunt-outrage, equine-anus ABC Skews should self-fornicate three ways: hard; fast; continuously.

Is Squeaky Fromm, would-be assassin of President Ford, still around to interview, since ABC Skews is puffing would-be assassins of Republican Presidents?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Convicted felons complain about too many guns in America?  Who would EVER guess?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

Convicted felons complain about too many guns in America?  Who would EVER guess?
was Hinckley convicted of a Felony? I don't think so, seems to me he was found not guilty by reason of insanity and supposedly he is sane now because they let him out. Now being sane there should have been a way to then retry his sorry ass and put him in regular prison for the rest of his days instead of rewarding him with freedom.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

Hey John -

Jodie Foster still isn't impressed.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline GtHawk

Hey John -

Jodie Foster still isn't impressed.
And she still doesn't like men :whistle: