Author Topic: Establishment Media Search for Joe Biden’s 2024 Replacement  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Establishment Media Search for Joe Biden’s 2024 Replacement

Wendell Husebø 6 Jul 2022

The establishment media are searching for President Joe Biden’s 2024 replacement.

After a series of policy failures and polling that suggests Biden is unable to perform presidential duties, the establishment media is searching for a presidential replacement that can combat a Republican nominee in 2024. Polling shows Donald Trump is the most likely Republican contender.

On Tuesday, the Washington Post’s Ashley Parker and Matt Viser wrote an article entitled, “As some Democrats grow impatient with Biden, alternative voices emerge.” The article uses several examples of Biden’s failed leadership to report that Democrats “are frustrated at Biden’s caution in what they consider a moment of crisis, and figures like Newsom and Pritzker are showcasing a sharper approach.”

Criticizing Biden for his weak and moderate response to Monday’s mass shooting, the Post’s writers praised Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s (D) “fiery” and “direct” rhetoric on dismantling the Second Amendment. The article read:

In the view of many distraught Democrats, the country is facing a full-blown crisis on a range of fronts, and Biden seems unable or unwilling to respond with appropriate force. In contrast, J.B. Pritzker, Illinois’ Democratic governor, delivered a fiery response that took direct aim at those blocking gun control legislation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/06/establishment-media-search-for-joe-bidens-2024-replacement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Establishment Media Search for Joe Biden’s 2024 Replacement
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 08:39:54 pm »
Soros & Company have already decided who's going to replace Joe for the running; and I doubt it's Harris.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.