Author Topic: Kinzinger shares compilation of vulgar and threatening calls  (Read 638 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Kinzinger shares compilation of vulgar and threatening calls
by Emily Brooks - 07/05/22 11:39 AM ET

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) shared a compilation of around a dozen vulgar and threatening calls to his congressional office to highlight an increase in threats of violence in politics.

“Threats of violence over politics has increased heavily in the last few years. But the darkness has reached new lows,” Kinzinger said in a tweet accompanying the video on Tuesday. “My new interns made this compilation of recent calls they’ve received while serving in my DC office.”

“I hope you naturally die as quickly as f—— possible,” one caller said.

“Going to come protest in front of your house this weekend. We know who your family is and we’re going to get you,” another caller said. “Gonna get your wife, gonna get your kids.”

Some of the calls in the compilation did not include a direct threat, but demonstrated the kind of vulgar and angry calls that his office gets.

“You’re the biggest piece of shit politician in the world. Why don’t you just leave and go away and shut your f—— mouth, you piece of shit,” one caller said.

The video noted that calls and voicemails to Kinzinger’s congressional office are received by high school and college-level interns “attempting to learn about the legislative process.”

“The threats are unhinged and all too common,” Kinzinger said in another tweet from his personal account.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3546339-kinzinger-shares-compilation-of-vulgar-and-threatening-calls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Kinzinger shares compilation of vulgar and threatening calls
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 02:17:31 am »
 :silly: He is such a buffoon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 03:29:49 am »
:silly: He is such a buffoon.

That's being too kind to the DCP moron.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 03:55:43 am »
I do not support people making threats to public officials but he isn't the first and only one to get threats like this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 06:46:03 am »
The video noted that calls and voicemails to Kinzinger’s congressional office are received by high school and college-level interns “attempting to learn about the legislative process.”

Well, they're getting an education... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 11:23:19 am »
I do not support people making threats to public officials but he isn't the first and only one to get threats like this
Knowing him, they're probably fabricated.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 11:31:26 am »

:silly:   All they are learning is that graft and corruption makes people mad