Author Topic: NJ Democrat Gov. Phil Murphy Signs ‘Gun Safety Package 3.0,’ Requiring Database of All Ammo Sold in  (Read 766 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NJ Democrat Gov. Phil Murphy Signs ‘Gun Safety Package 3.0,’ Requiring Database of All Ammo Sold in State
AWR Hawkins 5 Jul 2022

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) signed “Gun Safety Package 3.0” Tuesday, creating a database of all ammo sold in the state and putting six other new gun controls in place.

NJ.com notes that the legislation also bans .50 caliber rifles, requires “micro-stamping technology” on certain new firearms, and “[makes] it easier to sue gun manufacturers and dealers over gun crimes in the state.”

Murphy referred to the seven new gun laws as “commonsense” and “smart.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/05/nj-democrat-gov-phil-murphy-signs-gun-safety-package-3-0-requiring-database-of-all-ammo-sold-in-state/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Criminals don't obey laws.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Criminals don't obey laws.

Which is precisely why they are criminals!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A little late for anyone to complain about records of ammo purchases being kept, all NJ is doing in that regard is following existing federal requirements.

Since July 1, 2019, licensed ammunition vendors have been required to record, maintain, and report to DOJ records of ammunition sales, in a manner similar to dealer's records of sales (DROS) for firearms purchases.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Drive over to Pennsylvania and buy what you need...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Drive over to Pennsylvania and buy what you need...
People in California drive to Arizona to avoid California's reporting fascism but there have been numerous time where snitches/bitches in Arizona who see California plates parked in front of gun stores will report the plates and the fact they were at a gun store to the CHP/ police so that they will stop/ confiscate and site those Californians for violating state law. Buying ammo out of state and bringing it back?

Want to get around this law by stocking up on ammo in another state? Well, you can buy ammunition out of state, but to bring it into California, you first have to ship it to a licensed California ammunition vendor so they can perform a background check and hand your ammo back to you. The law does not limit the fee the vendor can charge for this service.

Try to avoid this step and you violate the law and get cited....unless you aren't a legal resident of California, then you can skip the FFL and bring in as much ammo as you like. The laws have nothing to do with safety, they are all about control, making it harder for law abiding citizens to exercise their rights and of course revenue collection since each in state ammo purchase requires an instant background check and they aint free.